Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Men in yoga pants.

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Men in yoga pants. - Page 3 Empty Re: Men in yoga pants.

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm

"Okay!" Becca followed curling her legs up, she took out her chocolate bar and unwrapped it, "so how has your day been?" she asks

"Ooh" Greg smiles back warmly and the make their way into the school and down the halls

Dani laughs, "okayy!" She crossed her legs, "so what do you need at the store later?" She asks

"Who said you can like me, peasant?" Aiden snaps letting his real sas out, "plus you just met me" he adds
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 am

"Very.... Boring." Alexio opens his chips and eats a few. "And I can't do this math homework...." He sighs. "I'm pretty bad at school."

Dahlia got to her locker and opened it. Al that was inside was two binders and a little potted plant that somehow stayed alive in the bottom of her locker. She put her bag and book away.

"Lets see....Fruit, veggies...... Chocolate.... Some sort of protein... A grain." As she talked Claritina made a list by counting on her fingers.

"How cute are you! Calling me a peasant!" Taro hugged Aiden from the side. "And really, does this school have a patrol that governs who I can like~?"
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 am

Becca giggles, "ya know, I would help with that math homework, but it woul really be no help since I'm also bad at school!" She says and laughs.

"Woow! You keep your locker originzed!" He tells her while mentally comparing it to his mess, " And homey" he adds noticing the plant.

Dani made mental notes of everything, "okay, that's easy enough!" She says also putting her thumb up.

"They should!" He says while trying and failing to shake taro off his side, " and I'm not cute!"
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:38 am

Alexio chuckles a little. "Well.... Thank you for the offer.... It's alright though, I get bad grades on almost everything."

Dahlia nods. "Thank you. " she closes her locker and turns toward him. "Well, where to?"

"Yes yes... You know I could use some clothes or something too.... It is Friday." Claritina said dropping a hint.

"You keep telling your self that blondie~" Taro hugs him again. "Now how about I tell you about me! I'm a dog demon~" he announces happily.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:53 am

"Me too! I think I need to just pay more attention though, I get really distracted" she explains ang giggles a little more. She looks at a watch to check the time, "we should head back, I don't want to be late for My punishment of being late!"

"I don't really have anywhere I need to go, actually I guess I should change my books" he realizes then chuckles, "my locker is in the same hall as yours" he notices

Dani smiles, "say no more, we are going clothes shopping!" She says, her smile widening

"Look at that! More of a reason for me not to like you! We are complete opposites!" Still struggling in his grasp
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 am

“Mine’s because I barley go to class.....” Alexio said as he stood up. He opened his cookies and started to eat them as he waited for her to stand as well.

“Really? It’s weird that we don’t see each other more often then.” Dahlia played with her necklace.

“Good. I need a few more black dresses.” Claritina hopped up off the desk. “Ugh... the brats are going to be here soon......”

Taro hugs him tighter. “Haven’t you heard what they say about opposites?? They attract~"
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:19 am

Becca stood up next to him and the starts back to tell school, "I hate getting in trouble " she sighs

"Yeah I know! I guess we usually go at different times, or when it's more crowded" he says

Dani laughs, "I could use some more clothes as well, and don't wory next period will be over sooner than your expecting it" she says

"I don't believe that, and get off! I need to go to class now!" He yells
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 am

He nods. “I’m just used to it.... But I prefer not going to class more then I dislike getting yelled at anyway.”

She nods. “But now I’ll remember to say hello and look for you. If you don’t mind.”

“It better be... It’s enough to see those kids once a day but I can’t let them get away with things either.” She reached down to touch her toes. “Ugh... and I don’t even get to nap this period.”

Taro lets go of him. “Well you should believe it! And don’t worry I’ll be waiting for you after class!”
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:35 am

"Oh I see what you mean, but I'm too big of a loser to do that!" She says and smiles

"Yes! That would be great" Greg responds happily while flashing her another smile.

Dani stood up "oh that's stinks" she says and rubbs claritinas back, "you'll make it through though! I'm rooting for you!"

Aiden stands up and shakes out his cramped arms from being held so right, "please don't!" He says harshly
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 pm

“Your not a loser.” Alexio said quietly, looking down at her as he opened the front door of the school to let her in.

Dahlia smiles a little. “You know, today was the first day I didn’t eat lunch alone. I liked it very much.”

Claritina sticks her tongue out. “At least one of us is..... I expect a job well done cupcake or something if I survive this ordeal.”

“Aww... Little blondie is trying to make it seem like he doesn’t like me to be tough! Don’t worry, I’ll walk you to class too if you want!” Taro pat his head.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Becca laughs and turns red as she walks into the school, "thank you, but I kind of am, it's okay though! I'm proud of my loserness!" She says

Greg blushes and turns his face a away to hide it, "me too!" He looks back at her, "want to eat together again tomorrow?" He asks

Dani laugh, "if you make it to the end of the day, I will gladly buy you one!! I should get going to get set up now, see you later!"

Aiden scoffed to himself as he starts walking away, ignoring taros offer.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:28 pm

“Really....? Well... I guess it is very good to enjoy your self.” Alexio watched her, trying to understand her.

“Tomorrow is Saturday... but if you mean Monday, then yes I would.” Dahlia smiled a little more.

“Good.. And go have fun with your own brats.” Clairitina slipped her blazer back on with a sigh.

Taro followed behind him. “So, whatcha got now?"
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Becca giggles "yep! Well I have to get to class now! Cyaa!!" She say

"Oh oh yeah" Greg forces a awkward laugh, "that's embarassing" he mutters, "but yeah Monday!" He corrects himself, by this point tey already got to his locker and he got his book, "oh! do you have a phone?" He asks"I can invite you over to swim sometime" he quickly adds

"I will!" Dani calls already out the door, she gets back to her room and sits down

"What about you? Isn't this the first time your spending a day at school, where should you be??" He asks
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:44 pm

“See you soon...” Alexio waved.

“A phone...? Like at my house. Yes, we have a phone. Do you have a piece of paper and a pen?” She looks at him and adds, “I would like to try swimming.”

Claritina sits down at her desk and puts her head on top of it. She waited for Becca and Aiden.

“Me? I could be back in the underworld... but it gets increasingly more boring there everyday...” Taro plays with his necklaces.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Becca walks down the hall and into the English room, "hello" she says quietly while sitting in a desk

"Yeah, here ya go" Greg says pulling a scrap of paper and pen out and handing it to her

Aiden laughs dryly, "I wonder why" he says sarcastically, "oh here's my class" he states and turns into it.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 pm

“Hello kids....” Claritina sighs, looking up at them. “I hope you brought paper because I want you two to write me a story... It must be three pages, and it should end ‘And so the blank fell in love with the blank.’ Alright, go.”

Dahlia took it and wrote it down. “If a man answers, it’s my brother.” She explains handing it back to him.

Taro chuckles and sits against the wall.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Becca gapes but recovers taking a few pages out of her folder, she stares at them trying to think of what to write but coming up with nothing
    Aiden smirks and starts writing right away, being the son of a theartre god he was very creative, just had a huge attitude

"Ok" Greg takes the paper back, "how old is your brother?" He asks curiously
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Claritina watches them, trying to keep her self awake by kicking her legs.

“Twenty-two.” Dahlia answered. “He takes care of me. It’s just the two of us at my house. Do you have siblings?”

(ack short...)
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Becca starts tapping her head with her pen and finally starts jotting down on her paper
    Aiden is still writing away now starting his second piece

Greg nodded, "yeah a younger sister, she's adorable!" He gushes and laughs
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 pm

“I want those done by Monday, so no need to rush and make them bad.” Claritina sighs.

“My brother keeps me very good company, but he goes out much more then I do so I’m home a lot. Like tonight he has to work.” Dahlia threw in random facts for the sake of converstation.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Becca sighs in relic at this fact and stops writing to brainstorm some more but aiden is on a role and continues to write his paper

"Oh that's too bad" Greg say, " but you two get along so that's good, my sister and I are close but some times she's alittle clingy, I understand she's only 7 though so I try not to get to mad" he replies also just throwing things out about his sibling
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Claritina pulled her hair into a messy bun as she watched the kids. "You two ate correct...?" She asks, flipping open a book.

"But I bet she's fun to play with... My brother is quite strict. That's why we have no tv or phone." Dahlia sighs. "But it's not like I have a bunch of friends to do anything with so that's alright."
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:22 pm

"I had a snack last period" becca confirms nodding
    "I don't have time since an annoying guy wouldn't stop annoying me during my free period" aiden sighs

Greg frowns, "well we're friends now" he gives her a smile, "and I can introduce you to some of my other friends another time if you want" he says
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Claritina sighs. "We'll I don't want to rob you of your food..... Just take your essays and go, you two. Class is almost over anyway." She stood up.

"Really? That would be very nice thank you." Dahlia smiles. "Perhaps.... Since we are friends now.... We could do something together this weekend...?" She but her lip.

(Let's just say the day is over after this period)
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:36 pm

"Thank you!" Becca says as she leaves the room to get packed up
    "Bye" aiden says, he leaves the room and starts towards the door of the school, already having everything he needed

Greg smiles, "of course!" He replies already hoping they would do something, "I'll call you " he says lifting the paper with her number on it

Dani dismissed her class and gathered her belongings, she made her way to claritinas room, "knock knock" she called while tapping the door on her way in

(I was going to say the same thing xD loll)
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next