Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Men in yoga pants.

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Men in yoga pants. - Page 10 Empty Re: Men in yoga pants.

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Tina adjusted her shirt and then picked up her fork as well. She took a bite with a big smile. “You should be a chef instead of a teacher~”

Dahlia covered her mouth, gasping loudly.
    Keith quickly pushed Greg out of the way. “Ew bro.. I thought you didn’t want to kiss me! Gross you just were afraid to say it... Don’t tell me you have feelings for me! Siiiick!” Keith wiped his mouth.

Taro’s grin warmed. “So does this mean you like me then? I mean, I enjoyed that kiss a lot."
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:27 pm

"Well I'm glad you like it but I don't think that would work since its the only meal I know" dani laughs

Greg wipes his mouth off and ignores Keith, "Ew, your mouth tastes like shit. What did you eat?"

Aiden starts to play with taros hair, "eh" he shrugs, "I guess a little"
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:31 pm

“I could probably eat this everyday. It’s a bout forty times better then the crap I make..” Tina sighs.

“Not much, some wings before... I had a couple of beers... Hey wait! Your the jerk who kissed me! Don’t diss my breath!” Keith punched him in the shoulder.

Dahlia watched them, still not sure of what to do.

“Oh? A little?” Taro laughed a bit. “Thats what you do when you like some one a little?
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Dani laughs, "trust me it gets boring to eat after awhile, not that I only eat this"she laughs, "what do you usually have then?"she asks

Greg chuckles, "no need to worry man, I've never felt anything towards you except the want to punch you in the face and I can promise after that kiss, my feelings will never change"

"I told you I didn't mean to do that! It was the result of pure sexual frustration...." He stops playing with taros hair, " If it were to happen again though I may through some feelings in"
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 pm

“Uh... Cereal... and pasta from the store, well that is if I go out and buy it... but I usually blow my pay checks by paying for this place and buying new books... so usually just cereal and things.” Tina sighs, taking a huge bite.

Keith stuck his tongue out at Greg. “Good, because thats how I feel about you too bud... Anyway, why the hell did you stop that kiss?!” He shot an angry glare.

“Oh? Is that so...?” Taro leaned him against the wall. “Are you saying if I were to kiss you, say now, you might develop more feelings?"
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:53 pm

"Cereal can be good I guess" dani says, "I'll just have to make you this more often so you have a new meal,"

"Uhhh my drunk mind thinking it was funny?" He asks obviously much more sobered up since the kiss

Aiden smirks and stares int taros dark eyes, "maybe" he says loosely dropping his hands around taros neck and tightening his legs around him
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:59 pm

“Good~ And you could make it for me for school too, if you wanted.” Tina grinned, finishing up her last bites.

“That sounds like a load of bull, but I guess I’ll take it for now..” Keith sighs. “This game is getting old anyhow..” Keith stood up.

Taro smiled and quickly kissed his lips. “Did you feel anything there..?” He did it again. “Or in that one?"
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Dani smiles, "of course! I'll bring in lunch next week, maybe I should,get a cookbook" she laughs

"Yeah this is a dumb game"he says pulling himself up as well he turns to dahlia and offers her a hand

Aiden giggles and his heart warms, "ughhhh your such a tease" he complains, "but yeah I think you did spark a little something in that second one there" he says
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 pm

“Oooh~ That would be wonderful... Actually... I probably have one around here.. Hold on!” Tina hopped out of her seat and ran out of room quickly.

Dahlia used his hand to stand up. “I can’t say I fully understand that game...” She said quietly.

Taro kissed him a few more times. “Those must have been very good then, huh~? They were for me at least.”
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Dani laughs at her seat, "why buy one if. Your not going to use it?" She calls into the next room

Greg smiles, "don't worry you don't need to. It's really stupid" he tells her

Aiden laughs, "yes yes, they are chaste but meaningful, I can tell" he smiles and give taro a quick kiss
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 pm

“To read!” She came back with a huge, dust covered cook book. “Please try and make me something yummy~”

“Do you play it a lot then..? And kiss most of your friends?” Dahlia played with her hair, twirling it around one finger.

“Oh course they’re meaningful, dear~ Because I like you an your know it.” Taro kissed both of his cheeks. “Why else would I follow you?"
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:34 pm

"Even though you've read it and can probably make all these, I'll make them for you!" She says "and I'll try to make it yummy"

"Not usually-" Greg starts to answer but when he turns to look at her he stops and blushes, "umm want to want to the beach again?" He says to change the subject plus he needed some air

"Cuz your a rapist..." Aiden says and stares at him, "or a robber, or murderer, or just a crazy person! There were plenty of good reasons for me not wanting you following you! I'm surprised I even let you in my house actually" he says thinking back, "now of course I'd think differently"
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:40 pm

“Really...? Desserts too?” Her eyes twinkled. “Like... one now?” Tina hugged her shoulders.

“Oh..! Yes please!” Dahlia smiled. “It’s very nice out there... but is it okay to leave everyone else alone in here....?”

“Aren’t you glad I’m none of those things~? I’m just the lovable dog demon, Taro~” He chuckled and nuzzled his neck.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Dani giggles, "I would try but we didn't buy any ingredients," she says

"Nah they'll be fine, it's a little colder out now though want to borrow a sweatshirt?" He asks

Aiden laughs,"yep I guess so" he says and rubs taros head behind his ear
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:51 pm

“Pooo... Well will you do it tomorrow~?” She leaned over her shoulder, looking her in the face very close.

“Oh... Yes... Yes please...” Dahlia clasped her hands behind her back, awkwardly.

Taro’s leg moved a little like a dogs would. “Oooh... thats a good stop.” He grinned huge.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Dani looks back at her keeping herself from getting completely lost in the pretty eyes in her face and smiles hugely, "of course" she says

"Okay here," he says as he pulls off the warm one already on him and handed to her, "wait right here ill grab another for myself" he says and quickly walks away

Aiden stops for a second then continues, "that's kind of sexy, in a weird way.. Wow that sounded wrong, I guess I have a new fetish"
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Tina hugs her tighter. “Oh good~ Oooh and we don’t have school tomorrow! You should just stay over! My bedroom’s not too...too... messy.”

Dahlia stares at the sweatshirt for a minute and then pulls it on. “Warm.... and it... smells nice..” She thought to herself.

“Well~ I’m glad your fetish involves me and not someone else.” He leans in closer to Aiden.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Dani laughs, "I don't mind! I'll stay" she smiles and leans into Tina's hug

A minute later greg comes back with another hoody on, "ok let's get going,"he says he turns and opens the back door (which they were standing by) for her

Aiden hums in agreement, and stares at taro for a little, "i wonder if we'll ever get out of this closet" he says
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:17 pm

“Oh good! You can borrow pj’s too..! Oh, it’s like were girls! I bet this is what out students do, huh?” Tina let her go and picked up the plates, dropping them in the sink.

“Thank you..” She walked out quickly, feeling the cold air against her skin and snuggling more into the hoodie.

“Huh...? Is it locked? No big deal... I can teleport you know. Thats how I got back in your house.“ He chuckled.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Dani laughed, "I'm sure there's probably some doing something like this sleepover" she says

Greg walks in silence instill they get to the sand, "much more calming here yeah?" He asks

"Wait we've been in this closet for like at least 20 minutes and u didn't say anything"he sighs, "just get us out of this house"
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:27 pm

“Ohh.. how cute.. not that I like any of those brats... but still its cute.” Tina laughed. “Want to go upstairs then?”

“Yes... especially since I didn’t know anyone but you in there. “ She sits in the sand, picking some up in her hand.

Taro laughs.”I didn’t want to unti now.” He takes Aiden’s hand and teleports to Aiden’s house. “Catooo~” He calls as soon as they get there.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Dani laughs along with her,"you evil teacher! And yes lets"

Greg sits next to her, "yeah sorry that wasn't as fun asmi thought it would be" he says

Aiden bends down to pet Cato as he runs over to them, "hi baby, I needta feed you don't I?" He says in a puppy dog voice
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:36 pm

“Come on~” Tina takes her hand and basically pulls her all the way to her room. It was dirty but had a clean circle around her bed in the middle on the room.

“It’s alright... it was interesting to see what other people do...!” Dahlia smiled at him. “Is that how you spend most weekends?”

Taro scoops Cato up. “Feed me tooo~” He sings, rubbing Cato’s tummy.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Dani holds in a giggle, "you need to clean soon!" She jokes

"No only once in a while" Greg tells her "this is actually very big compared to most party's I have, lots of people" he says

"No feed yor self, there's food in the fridge" aiden says as he gets the dog food out for Cato
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 pm

“I would... but theres no where to put anything.” She plopped down on her bed. “Besides I always need something and this way I know where it is, and its already out....”

“Yes, I agree... lots of people. Actually, I don’t think I even see that many people in the day at school. “ She lets out a little giggle.

Taro sighs and puts Cato down. He wanders to the fridge, throwing the door open. “Hmmm....."
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next