Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss

2 posters

Go down

Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss Empty Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss

Post  Hachi Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 pm

qw qw qw qw qw
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss Empty Chapter 1: Entering Sakura High School

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 pm

The day began like any other, Yuki's alarm clock rang at 5:30 am but she was up promptly at 5:29, already prepared and dressed for Sakura High School's entrance ceremony. She was going to be the tour guide as well as the new role model for the freshmens' first day at their new high school. As top of the class, she had to act accordingly to win their respect and admiration.

Yuki spent the next hour trying to brush her luscious head of brown hair, making sure each strand of her bangs were perfectly in place. The only problem was that one lock of hair sprung into a girl atop her head. It added to her charm and beauty but she thought of it as a nuisance. It was already 7 o' clock by the time she finished the never ending battle with her hair and she knew she had to hurry or her neighbor and bitter rival Sausuke would get the jump on her.

Briskly and with extreme grace, she grabbed all of her appropriate books and such and sprinted out the door, and only made it twenty seconds down the block before her enemy ran up beside her, matching her top notch speed with much effort. "YOU WON'T BEAT ME ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL YUKI-SAN!" Sausuke smirked proudly as Yuki shot him an annoyed look.

"BACK OFF!" Yuki snarled, giving him a rough shove in the shoulder.

"I will be the new heart throb of the incoming students, and you will be nothing to them but a piece of trash!" He sauntered as he recovered from her blow. Anger sparked in Yuki's eyes instantly.

"IN YOUR DREAMS!" Yuki hissed as she saw their school appearing in her field of view, along with the figure of her best friend Ai.
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

https://www.facebook.com/SoapyGhost1105

Back to top Go down

Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss Empty Re: Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss

Post  Hachi Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Ai had on the actual school jacket today, since it was the first official day. Granted, she did sew on new pink leopard sleeves and a big lace heart on the back. She had on a huge lace bow to match, and was texting as usual. Some how through all of her phone charms, she noticed her best friend Yukiie’s feet running toward her.

“Yukie-channnn~!” She sang, looking up at her with her big circle lenses and huge eyelashes. “Over here, over here!!” She jumped up and down, one of her bright pink leg warmers bunching down around her ankle. She giggled, waving at Yukie as she impatiently waited for her. Noticing that Kyosuke, their other childhood friend who was close by, was not even looking up from his phone Ai smacked him in the back of the head.

“Kyo-kyo! Yukie is here! What do you think you’re doing...?!” She whined.

Kyosuke, who was wearing the uniform jacket but a pair of bright pink zebra pants, looked over at Yukie.

“Oi, Yukie! What’s up?!” He called, rubbing the back of his head.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:24 am

Yukie gasped for breath as she used every last bit of her stamina to make it to the school gate before Souske. In perfect tandem, they both touched it together at exactly the same time. "DAMN!" They both shouted together, staring daggers at each.

"I'll get you next time Yukie-San! I will beat you and I will prove to be victorious!" He said with a flame of passion and determination in his eyes. Yukie rolled in eyes and huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and wiping a bead of sweat from her face. She turned her attention back to her two close friends and gave them a exasperated smile.

"Good morning Ai-Chan, Kyosuke-Kun." She said politely, readjusting her glasses so they were back in there appropriate position on her face. "I see you actually have your uniform on today Ai-Chan...sort of...are you planning on helping me at the entrance ceremony in an hour?"
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 am

“Ah... no.” Ai giggled. She held up her hand in front of Yukie’s face. “I just got my nails done~ Look, they even have a little bear on them~” She wiggled her fingers to show the intricate art on her inch-long fingernails. Each one was different as per usual, and sparkled as they moved.

“Why don’t you help her, Kyo-kyo?” Ai asked, turning to him with a sparkle in her eyes.
“Good idea.... Wouldn’t want you to ruin your nails.” Kyosuke smiled sheepishly. “What do you want me to do, Yukie?” He turned toward her as Ai went back to texting on her phone.

Just then, Moogi, a dark mysterious girl that had been in Ai’s class for years, walked by. Her long dark bangs covered her eyes completely and she was one of the only girls in the school that wore an ankle length skirt, the complete opposite of Ai’s which barely reached her mid-thigh. Ai looked at her and shuddered as she passed. “Wah... I think she’s in my class again, Yukie-channn~!” She whined.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 am

Yukie had to admit, Moogi did give her the creeps as well. She never did comprehend why she wore a doctor's surgical mask everyday when it wasnt even cold season. Yukie brushed the thought out of her mind and turned back to her friend. "I'll see if I can use my Student Counsel President powers to change that for you. But you know if you...applied yourself a little bit more in your studies, you could be in a class with me and not Moogi!" Yukie scolded her friend, who pouted in response.
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:13 am

“Ai-chann... You know I have better things to do at night then study! How would I have anything cute if I didn’t go out at night...?” Ai’s pout grew. “Plus, I don’t need to go to Uni. I’m fine just staying pretty.” She grinned wide. “How long is opening ceremony anyway...? They don’t let me use my phone because Sensei wants to try and look good in front of the other teachers.”

Kyosuke shrugged. “Like.. hour and a half? It’s not as long as the end of the year because no one’s graduating yet.” Ai just nodded and went back to her phone, which earned a defeated sigh from Kyosuke.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 am

"Ai-Chan, you should go to Uni with me! I'll help you study hard this year and tutor you in things you are having trouble with. It'll be fun to have group study sessions!" Yukie said optimistically, taking Ai's phone away. "Focus Ai-Chan! We have to go to the ceremony, I'll be giving the opening speech, so I need you there cheering me on and putting in a good word with the other students and new freshmen!"
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 pm

“Ehh... I don’t think studying and fun really belong together Yukie-chan...” Ai pouted again. She quickly whipped another cell phone out of her little cat shaped purse. It was just as decorated and had just as many charms hanging from it. She quickly dialed a number. “Hihi! ..Yes, it’s Ai~ I just called to say that I’m on my other phone now! ... Okay okay! See you later!” She giggled a lot throughout the entire call. After hanging up she looked at Yukie. “What were we talking about...?"
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Yukie slapped her forehead in aggravation, "Where do you get the money for two cell phones?" She paused for a moment and decided to not let her friend answer. "Never mind...I do not want to know. But lets go Ai-Chan, you guys have to get to your seats and I have to prepare my speech for the ceremony!" Yukie sighed as she grabbed her friend's hand and rushed inside the school's gates, Kyosuke following behind Ai eagerly.
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:31 am

“Ah... But these ceremonies are sooo boring, Yukiie-chan! I’m sure your speech will be great but I probably won’t understand half of your words again...” Ai sighed and tossed her hair playfully.
Kyosuke grinned. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you understand Ai.”
“Oh, Kyo-kyo! Your such a good friend!” She giggles. Ai quickly sent a few more texts, even though she was doing it one handed it was just about as fast as normal.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Yukie needed to learn to grow more accustomed to her friend's lackadaisical and eccentric ways. While Ai texted away endlessly, Yukie leaned towards Kyosuke and whispered into his ear, "How long are you going to keep up this Ko-Guy, or whatever you call it, persona?" Kyosuke had been in love with Ai since the third grade, following her around, doting on her constantly and even going as far as to mimicking her style of life and dressing.
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:32 pm

“As long as she does I will, this way she’ll notice me.... like how I noticed her in the third grade.” Kyosuke ruffled his hair. “It really is hard though. It takes a lot to get dressed like this all the time, I have no clue how she is so happy doing it...”

“Oh~! I got invited for parfaits and shopping later! Do you need a new pair of shoes, Yukiie-chan? Those are looking kind of worn... “ Ai shuddered looking down at Yukiie’s plain school loafers.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Yukie pulled at her aged loafers that have toughed it out through all her years of high school. Perhaps it was time for a new pair of school and everyday shoes. "Well...I do have some extra money in my back account. And its the first day of school, my duties and sports don't start until next week. Plus all my summer homework is done...yeah sure why not." Yukie was not one for going out when there was work to be done.
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm

“Huh..? No worries! I’ll pick them out! What size are you again...?” Ai looked down at Yukiie’s feet. “I promise I’ll get something you’ll wear too, Yukiie-chan! I know you best after all!” Ai hugged Yukiie’s neck. “That’s because we’re.... Best friends~!” She giggled loudly, snapping a picture of herself (of course making a cute face and a peace sign,) and Ai.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum