Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.

2 posters

Go down

Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. Empty Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.

Post  Hachi Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Um.... yooou know what it is vic! LETS GOOO. yeah yeah party party.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. Empty Re: Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 pm

I'm feeling good about this one. Especially with a name like that.
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

https://www.facebook.com/SoapyGhost1105

Back to top Go down

Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks. Empty Re: Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.

Post  Hachi Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Name: Claire (but she goes by Mimmi at work.)
Loooks: Long black hair, worn to the side with long side bangs (like this : http://lusttforlife.com/?p=8060) Light blue eyes. She looks completely different at work then normally. You’ll see.

Thats all I’m putting I’m lazy as shit.

Annnd here’s my dude.

Name: Henry (he doesn’t work there.... he’ll just be friends with someone who does)
Looks: Likeee this! http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1iulf6hw41ql5hcbo1_250.jpg

Last edited by Hachi on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 am

My dude
Name: Fierro, aka Big Daddy Fierro (yeaaaaaah)
Looks:http://i.somethingawful.com/fashion/ganguro/1.jpg he's like a weird Ganguro man.

Lady McLadyington:
Name: Sophia, but her alias is Robin at work
Looks:http://api.ning.com/files/anBNTkxyoY7hP3l7EUJnfvAeCby4HmT132j8GR1qhGaI7dDCG4RfXzL44zSTYX5jhdccbbeypH8oL3*qZTCs2ee0aAKI-k5W/previewfc6064835fadd58ea9faf7d1cbea2152.jpg
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:09 am

Claire ran down the stairs from her apartment, wrapping a dark purple scarf around her neck and then tying her hair up in a messy ponytail. “Shitt.....” She muttered under her breath as she pushed through the door. It was getting dark already, which meant she was going to be late. She ran a couple of blocks before turning down a little alleyway and throwing open a huge metal door. “I’m here..!” She shouted, quickly pushing her way into a room with a curtain for a door. Inside there were mirrors, clothing racks, and makeup tables (a few occupied by other girls getting ready). “Over slept again, Mimmi~?” One girl laughed. “Oh shut it...” She said, kicking off her black converse sneakers. She pulled off her grey jeans, revealing her bright pink boyshorts. “You didn’t even wear the right underwear!” The girl snickered again. “I said shut it, didn’t I?” She tossed off her black tank top and scarf and then grabbed a little pink dress (http://data.whicdn.com/images/34047582/62206038573215765_Vf3VJzyu_c_large.jpg). She quickly pulled her hair out of the pony tail, and sat down at one of the makeup tables.

Henry just got off work. He walked down the busy street, trying to think of something to do with his friday night. He window shopped a little, looking in a few menswear shops at hats and such, but nothing caught his eye. “It’s too early to go homee....” He whined.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 am

Sophia glanced up curiously at the ruckus one of the girls was making. It was her first day after transferring from the Vixen Club on the other side of town, due to certain circumstances she didnt care to think about at the moment. One of the girls had arrived at least twenty minutes late and was haphazardly trying to prepare herself for the night. All the makeup mirrors were occupied except the one next to her. "Hey, Mimi right?" She called, earning a look of confusion from her. Sophia motioned her over, pointing to the empty mirror next to hers. It was her first night at work, she might as well try to make a new friend in the process. The night felt promising as she applied a little more of liquid eyeliner to her nude lids.
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Mimmi didn’t notice the girl at first, nor did she hear her talking to her. She was too occupied with her hair, which she was trying to detangle by brushing it all with her head upside down. She flipped her head back and then to the side, fastening her hair with two white bows so it would stay neatly on the right side of her head. She began dusting her eyes with a sparkly hot pink eyeshadow when she noticed Sophia out of the corner of her eye. “When did you get here...? Are you new?” She asked, grabbing her silver eyeliner and applying it while staring at Sophia instead of the mirror.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Sophia blinked a few times at the girl's erratic way of preparing herself and disinterest at her offer at a seat. So much for being a good coworker, Sophia thought to herself solemnly. She cleared her throat and turned back to her mirror, staring at her flawless reflection as she added a few more dashes of blush to her skin. "Yes I am, I just transferred here. I'm Robin, I would say the pleasure is all mine but you aren't one of my customers. Whats name are you stuck with?"
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 am

“Stuck...? Stuck what?” Mimmi wasn’t really paying attention again. “My name is Mimmi, I’ve been here for a while.” She decided to mention as she grabbed her pale sparkly lipstick and applying it. She made a kissy face in the mirror. “Have you been working like this for a while?” She asked, turning to face her while adjusting the top of her dress.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 pm

"Yeah, been in this line of work for about three years. I just transferred from the club on the other side of town; problems with a customer-so here I am." Robin added grimly, tapping her index finger against her jawline slowly as she remembered her days spent at her former club.
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:29 pm

“Ohh... trouble with a customer? Was it seri-“ Mimmi actually got excited and was paying close attention until one of the girls called her. “Oh~ I have work to do. Tell me later though, I’m dying to know what happens.” Mimmi stood up and fixed her dress and cleavage in the mirror before running out of the dressing room.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_SunshineB8Y Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Mimi rushed right into Fierro, the owner and her boss, known by her employees as Big Daddy Fierro. "Whoooah, Mimi, whats the rush there sugar? I see you're looking swanky and ready for tonights mingling hour?" He said with a lecherous gleam in his eyes as he observed her from head to toe.
Mark_SunshineB8Y
Mark_SunshineB8Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Mimmi looked up at him. “Of course, Big Daddy! I even got a special call tonight from a recurring customer~” She winked. “I have to get to him though, that way we get more money.” She giggled and gave him a thumbs up. “I’m really confident he’ll like this dress too!"
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum