Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
    Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Men in yoga pants.

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Men in yoga pants. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men in yoga pants.

Post  Hachi Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Alexio looked up at Aiden first. “....Hi.” He pushed his hair from his eyes and noticed Becca. He waved, standing up and shoving his paper back in his folder.

“Oh! And I didn’t. At first. Then I remembered hearing about you before. Not in a creepy way... Just like.... around school.” Dahlia started to blush a little but hid her face by turning away.

Mihal strutted down the hall and out to the court yard.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Aiden went back to his locker after flashing a smile at the alexio.
    "How are you?" Becca asked jumping up on her tippy toes excitedly.

Greg smiled "I seeee" he replied sarcastically, "are you sure you don't stalk me?" He asks

Dani put her map away when she got bored and wandered the halls stopping at a familiar door, "elllooo!" She called into the English classroom.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 pm

“I’m fine.. trying to do some math homework.... Was your teacher upset with you?” Alexio asks, looking down at her, his hair falling back out of place and covering his eyes.

Dahlia nodded quickly. “Definitely not! I barely know anything about you..! I swear....” She looked back at him, embarrassment showing on her face.

“Hello there Dani.” Claritina put her book down. “Have a good class....?” She yawned big, rubbing her eyes.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Becca suddenly became crestfallen, "yeah, both me and aiden" she nodded towards aiden who sassily flicked his hand up in recognition, " we have to go stay at her class during lunch next hour" she says. Aiden then proceeds to walk away to the school courtyard

Greg bursts laughing, "don't wory! I only joke, I can tell you don't!" His laughing calms down, "but now you know a little about me! Like my favorite color!" He smiles

Dani walked all the way into the class and sat in the front row seat facing Claritina, "pretty good, yours??" She asks
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 pm

“Ohh....” Alexio nodded slowly. “Sorry to hear that..... Do you have class now?” He asks, scratching his head.

Dahlia nods slower this time. “And you know the same about me....Plus my favorite food and activity.” She points out, fixing her hair behind her ear a few times while she talked since it wouldn’t stay put.

Claritina leaned forward on her desk, resting her head on her elbows. She sighed loudly. “Sometimes I think the kids just want to be annoying... I have two of them staying with me for lunch today."
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 pm

"Noope!" Becca sings and bounces up and down, "do you?" She asks

Greg nods in agreement, "yupp!" He says and finished off his apple

Dani smirks, "we'll you are also super hard on them" she says

Aiden sits at a bench outside, and starts reading
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Alexio shakes his head. “Not until later.... We could chill if you want.” He suggests with a shrug.

“So, what else do you like?” Dahlia asks, taking a water bottle out of her bag.

“Hey, today they barely had anything to do... I just wanted them to write haikus... And one of the kids came in late so she was punished for that. The other one rolled his eyes at me.” She pouted.

A tall boy in black skinnies, a red v-neck shirt, spiked belt, and untied combat boots sat next to Aiden. He didn’t say anything. He just sat back on the bench, his bunch of various necklaces making a little jingle as he moved.

(description in charrie thread!^^)
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 pm

"Okay!!" Becca said loudly, "what should we do???" She asks

"Hmm" Greg thought as he lean back on the tree more, "Not much, I guess I like to watch movies and just relax, I'm not an exciting person" he says

Dani giggled, "there, there, I guess you just got assigned all the bratty kids!" She jokes

Aiden noticed the boy but continued to read in the awkward silence, after a minute he lifred his eyes to look at the boy, debating if he should speak
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:04 pm

“We could go get snacks or something....” He shrugs again. “Thats what I normally do when I’m bored or have nothing to do.”

“That’s alright. I’m not either, but we don’t even own a TV so I usually just sit outside.” Dahlia pulls her legs into her chest.

“Definitely!” She sighs again. “I don’t even want to eat lunch with some brats! They’ll probably just stare at me... “

Taro turned to look his straight in the eye. “Whatcha reading there?” He asks, picking Aidens book up out of his hands and looking at the page it was open to.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 pm

" yeah okay!!" Becca said very fast then blushed realizing how weird she was

"Oohh" Greg says, "is it nice were you live?" He asks

Dani laughs, "we'll your the one who made them stay!" She says, "I would offer to stay during that awkward time but I have to teach then"

"Uh it's for class" aiden mutters, now pretty pissed that this boy thinks he can grab things from his hand.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:36 pm

“Cool.” Alexio nodded. “We should get going then... Come on.” He started to walk down the hall swinging the folder in his hands.

Dahlia nods. “It’s in the middle of the forest. We have a large garden so it’s quite peaceful... What about you? Is your home nice as well?”

“Ugh... Maybe when they get here I’ll just give them extra homework and let them leave... I didn’t even bring my self lunch today!” She stood up and stretched her arms.

“Boring... Got a name, blondie?” Taro closed the book and put it in Aiden’s lap.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 pm

"Okayy" becca skipped along next to him

"That sounds nice, my house is pretty much a normal human house, but it's right on a very small private beach" he explains

"Why don't you have food??" She asks, "your free to have some of my spaghetti " dani adds

Aiden scoffed, "yes. It's aiden. Yourself?" He asks rather rudely

Persi sat alone outside at a picnic table with her head in her hands daydreaming away.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:47 pm

“You have lots of energy.” Alexio points out, looking at her as she skipped.

“Oooh... I bet its lovely. I’ve never been to a beach.” Dahlia started to look off a little bit, imagining a beach.

“I was going to buy something since I had no time nor food in my apartment this morning.” Claritina sighed, walking around her desk so she was in front of Dani’s now.

“It’s Taro~” He answered with a smirk. “No need to use a tone there, bud.” He chuckles a little.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 pm

"Oh! Im sorry am I annoying??" She asks her face Turing red for another time this day

"Never??" Greg asks suprised his eyes widening, "have you ever went swimming?" He asks

Dani frowned and looked up at claritina, "that's not good, is everything alright?" She asks

Aiden controlled his urge to do something insanely sassy and stuck to just saying, "I haven't seen you around at all,are you new" in an voices that tells he wished he never saw him around, ever. He could tell already that he didn't like this guy
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Alexio shook his head. “No. I was just pointing it out..” He said as he walked outside the front entrance of the school.

“Well not swimming swimming... I mean I’ve bathed in the water of course, but it’s always shallow enough for me to stand.” She tries her best to explain.

“Eh, it’s fine. I just haven’t been shopping in a while, I have to go later I guess...” She frowned.

“Ah, no. Today just happens to be the first day I didn’t go straight home after class! So since we’re not in class together of course this is the first time you’ve seen me~” Taro’s smile stayed strong.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 pm

"Oh! Okay!" Becca said relief washing over her, " we'll you are very calm then!" She says

Greg puts his hand on her back, "you have to come to my house and go swimming sometime, your missing out"

Dani sighs, "want to go get groceries and stuff after school with me?" She asks

"Oh." Aiden states not even trying to sound interested
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:23 pm

“Thank you..?” Alexio looked confused but decided not to question it. He walked into a little convenience store and began to browse.

Dahlia straightens up stiffly, not used to his touch. “That would be very nice, thank you.”

“Alright, it’s nicer to go with someone anyway.... I don’t even like shopping in the first place.” Claritina sat on Dani’s desk.

“Yes, and I saw you sitting here and decided to grace you with my company!” Taro laughed a little. “Just kidding just kidding, I figured you looked good enough to sit with."
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:30 pm

"Your welcome!" Becca said before entering the store and stared with excitement at the snacks

Greg notices her tense up and quickly moved his hand back to his lap, "no problem" he said and winked at her

Dani smiled at her, "we'll I love it! So ita good you have me!" She says

Aiden tried to hide the heat of his face by glaring with cold eyes at taro
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 pm

“What kind of snacks do you like...?” Alexio asks, picking up a bag of chocolate chip cookies for him self.

Dahlia bites her lip a little. “Your very kind, Greg. Thank you.”

“Yes yes, I’m definitely lucky.... but I still have to deal with those brats!” She whines.

Taro boops Aiden on the nose with a smirk.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 pm

"All of them!" Becca says as she grabs a chocolate bar, and an iced tea, " but for now ill just stick to one and a drink!" She laughs, " my mom always scolds me for eating too much junk! But it's not like my weight is changing" she rants, "sorry I tend to complain a lot"

Greg smiles at her, "don't wory about it, I try to be nice to all my friends!" He says and looks her in the eye, but when he does his face gets warm and he looksa away. he gets confused cuz usually he can flirt let alone talk like his now to any girl about many different thing but doesn't feel anything, why does he feel all warm and bubbly now, what's different.
    ((Someone has a crush teeheehee))

Dani laughs, "don't wory! You'll get through it!!" She encourages.

Aiden swats taros hand away and groans, "don't touch me"
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Alwxio picks up a bag of chips and a soda. "My dad doesn't really seem to mind.... I think he likes snacks too.... And I don't mind your complaints, it makes more conversation."

Dahlia looked at him. "Are you alright....? " she reached for him gently. "Do you need a drink or something..?"

"Eh... Just another day I suppose..." She frowns larger.

"Ohh so touchy! Well excuse me... So tell me about you Aiden~" Taro played with one of his necklaces.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Becca smiled at him and walked to the cashier and payed, "good!" She says, " my whole family liked sweets but I just eat wayy too many!!"

"Eh heh.." No I'm fine, "um I think I just need to.. Umm stretch! Want to walk??" He asked

Dani poked Claritina, "your never fully dressed without a smile~!" She sang, "so technically your naked! Stop frowning!" She poked her again

Aiden scoffs again and rolls his eyes, "why would or should I tell you anything?"
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Poop Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Alexio nodded as he paid for his snacks. "Where shall we eat....?" He asks, returning to her side.

"Walk? Alright." Dahlia nodded and stood up slowly. "Could we stop by my locker?"

Claritina gave Dani a look. "Most of my people go around naked...." She started at her seriously for a moment and then started to laugh.

Taro shrugs. "Because its fun to tell handsome strangers about yourself. I'll tell you what you want~"

Poop

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 pm

"Umm somewhere nice!" Becca replied not really knowing anywhere the could eat.

"Yes yes anywhere you want" Greg said as he stood up wiped his hand on his pants, "you need to get you books?" He asks

Dani froze for a second then smirked, "I want to go to where you come from!" She joked, "but hey look! Your smiling!" She cheers

"Too bad! there are no hansom strangers around for me to tell anything to! and You really don't have to tell me anything, honestly it would probably be good if you just left me alone" he said in an attempt to get him away.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  GUIs Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"We can sit on tw curb." Alexio decided going out to the street. He sits with his long legs tucked underneath him.

"No, just to put this away. I don't want to carry it." Dahlia smiles a little bit.

"Yeah yeah.... I'd rather be home too and don't push it..." Clairitna warned, swinging her legs.

"Ouch, that kinda hurt... But don't think your getting off so easilly. I like you and I'm not leaving." Taro smirks happily

GUIs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next