Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hereeeeeeeee.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 Empty Re: Hereeeeeeeee.

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:28 pm

“Because it’s funny when you mad.” Boris answered with a straight face. “Now if you getting a head ache it’s probably because of the yelling your doing.. It would probably go away if you relaxed for a minute though...” He suggested as he finished his bowl of cereal and placed it on the floor next to him and stood up. “Come on now give me a hug.” He said walking towards her with open arms.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Jayde scowled at Boris, "Im only yelling because of you! You are stressing me out!" she complained and turned to leave the room.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 pm

“Sheesh some one has some bottled up emotions and she’s letting them all out on me!” Boris said throwing his hands up in the air. “If your going to leave don’t come back unless you actually wanna cuddle and watch some TV.” He joked sticking his tongue out at her, he was secretly only half joking but he didn’t want that to show.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 pm

"Like hell!" jayde yelled as she left the room, she didn't get why she was always this annoyed with him.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Boris began to laugh and went back to watching TV. He was watching Bridezillas now and it was on all night.

((Next day now??)))))
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:44 pm

((yup))
Vincen looked at the clock every half hour the whole night, finally he looked and it was 5am "Finally" he said as he got of the couch he spent that night on and went to his room to get changed into fresh clothing.

Hannah usally slept in pretty late so she was still laying in bed dreaming and turning in her bed.

Jayde got ready to fight for the day, she pulled her hair back and changed into her clothes. She went down stairs and was heading out soon. Vincen was glad to see this, since it meant it was easier fir him to leave.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Boris finally got up from his chair since only paid programming was playing he shuffled down stairs and was going to get more cereal when he saw Jayde. “Oh Jayde..." He called waving and smiling. “How are you this morning?” He asked sounding sweet.

Kiara woke up at 5:15 and hurried to the bathroom to take a quick shower and fix her hair. She washed up quickly and and then got out her blow dryer and huge curling iron and began to work on her hair.

Shamus was defiantly not a late sleeper an
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 pm

and woke promptly at five o’clock and began to get changed.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Vincen continued to get ready and wait for Jayde to leave.

Jayde turned to Boris and sighed deeply, "If you really want to know I was having a rather good morning but now I don't know" she said with a little sarcasm
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 pm

“Someone needs a hug.” Boris said approaching Jayde and grabbing her in his arms. Even though she was tall he was even taller and her head was right in his chest. “Isn’t that better?” He asked.

Kiara got her hair perfect and then threw on a little blue dress and some white sandals and started down the stairs. She realized she had no makeup on and ran back up stairs and but on some eyeliner and red lip gloss.

Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Jayde stiffened when Boris hugged her she pushed him away and turned around storming towards the door "No! Ugh I'm going to fight" she yelled back as she left. She didn't know why she felt so embarassed and annoyed by this.

Vincen saw Jayde leave and quickly ran to the back door, on his way he saw Boris and smirked at him, he could guess what just happened by how angry jayde was when sh left "Bye see ya" he said as he quickly went around Boris and out the door. After a short walk he made it to the cafe.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Boris began to laugh and only stopped to waved to Vincen as he left. He continued to laugh as he went inside and poured him self some more cereal. He decided to sit out side on the porch as he ate this bowl so he did so.

Kiara ran down stairs and straight out side since no one was around. Luckily she didn’t have to make up excuses and could leave. She hurried to the cafe and saw Vincen. “Hi!” She called slowing down.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Vincen grinned kindly as he saw Kiara, "Hello" he said with a slight wave, "let's go sit" He said opening the door for her.

Hannah woke up suddenly as she hit the floor, apperantly she rolled of the bed, "Ow!" she moaned, she peaked at the time to see it was still early. She tried to roll up on the floor in her covers but she didn't fall back asleep so she slowly started to stand up.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 pm

“Yeah! I have lots of questions for you!” Kiara said happily as they went inside and sat at a little table. “And don’t worry we can talk here and then maybe later, you can show me your castle!” She joked.

Shamus finished throwing on clothes and went down stairs to try to get something to eat. He ended up sitting at the kitchen counter with his head down waiting for someone to make something.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Vincen chuckled at that, "Uh, we'll have see about that one" he said still smiling, "For now let's just stick to questions" he said sitting down at a table

Hannah was too tired to get changed so she just put a silk robe on over her pajamas, she walked downstairs to the kitchen and pulled out a bowl of pudding from the fridge. She sat down with a spoon and started eating when she noticed shamus, "Oh hello" she said tiredly
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm

“Well to start.. What in the world do you eat?” Kiara asked looking over the coffee menu trying to decide what she wanted. “I mean do you eat or what? I need to know!”

“Pancakes...” Shamus grumbled with out looking up at who it was. “Make me.. pancakes....” He complained.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:49 pm

"Oh, uh well I kindof eat... People.." he said akwardly scratching his head he was a little ashamed and embarassed "But I have a friend who eats cereal.. So I gues I can eat food but it taste really bad and isn't that good for you" he explained to Kiara, "an I do think it's possible to eat animals but know one really does..."

Hannah smiled and took another bite of pudding, "I can try but I'm so tired I might burn them" she joked and yawned. She got up and started mixing the pancake ingredints together
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm

“So you eat people or cereal?” Kiara asked a bit confused. “How exactly do you go about getting people to eat?” She asked, she didn’t care how gruesome it was because she was externally curious.

“Yes.” Shamus said happily and tiredly punched his fist into the air. “I want orange juice too.” He added.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 am

"uh.. Well I don't like to fight but when I'm hungry I sometimes go get someone or get another vampire to get me someone, and yeah.. Just kinda suck their blood.." he said akwardly, "You can't really help it ya'know?" he said a little sadly

"No you can get juice yourself, it's right intje refridgerator" Hannah complained while she turned on the stove and got out a pan to make pancakes in
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 am

“I see...” Kiara noted. “Now second question. Do you sleep? I’m guessing no but I’d like to hear it from you.” She asked after writing a note to her self in a little notebook she brought.

“But....but... don’t you love me??” Shamus whined believing it was probably his mother in the kitchen. “Pleasssssssse?” He continued.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:10 am

Vincen grinned Now, "Nope" he said, "Its kind of boring actually, after awhile you've done everything there is and you have nothing to do" he said

"What?!" Hannah asked suprised, but then she realized he was still pretty tired and was probably half asleep not realising what he was saying, "fine" she said giggling as she finished the pancakes and took out the orange juice placing both on the table
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:16 am

“Hm.. I bet you’ve never... gone swimming in the spring on our side, its really nice, if your ever really bored at night your welcome to come over... As long as your not hungry...” Kiara joked. “Okay now, why are you a vampire?” She asked.

“Yum...” Shamus said smelling the pancakes. Barely opening his eyes he lifted his head and began to eat. “These are good....” He began to talk but then was brought to the realization that there was no way his mother was in the kitchen... She had died, but then who was in the kitchen. He turned and opened his eyes to see Hannah. “Oh... uh.. Hi Hannah...” He stuttered.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 pm

When Kiara asked Vincen the next question he wasn't expecting her to ask what she did, "Uh, Lets get to that later" he replied a bit panicked, "So you go swimming alot?" he questioned changing the subject.

Hannah grinned at Shamus, "Hi Shamus" she said sweetly "and thank you" she added refering to the pancakes
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 68622510 Mamma or Trisha

Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 _gentl10 Fredrick

Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 4 01_hoh10 Papa or Vladimir
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:22 pm

“Well not really. I used to a lot when I was little. My sister Hannah, our friend Shamus and I used to go there all the time. But now we don’t do much of anything as a group and papa says that were too old for games, so I just sit out there and read or draw.” Kiara explained. She then ordered a latte and handed the waiter her menu. “Now go ahead ask another question, then we’ll be even.” She suggested.

“Oh man.. sorry.. I was just so tired...” Shamus said as he continued to eat his pancakes. “I almost thought for a minute that you were... my mom.” He laughed.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum