Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hereeeeeeeee.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hereeeeeeeee.

Post  Hachi Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:21 pm

“Oh... I guess your wish came true then, huh?” Boris asked. “Now you get to talk to a human... I wonder if they’ll listen..” He though aloud as they started to walk back inside. “What do you think you’ll write? It’s important to say the right thing you know... Especially if its a lady.” Boris said with a smirk.

“Huh, what?” Shamus said startled as he began to wake up. “Oh, Hannah it’s you. I was on my way to my room, I just kind of nodded off here...” He said standing up and stretching a bit. “Well, I’m starting to get hungry now anyway... Wanna eat with me?” He asked.

Kiara began to hop around her room. “I. AM. SO. EXCITED.” She said with a crazed look on her face.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Vincen smirked back at Boris "If it is a woman, it doesn't change anything ... She's human anyway" he said. Vincen sighed, "It's signed Kiara, so I'm guessing that's the case too..." He said pulling his hand through his hair trying to think of something to write. "I hope she's not some ditz who just wants to meet a vampire.." he mumbled to himself while writing in neat fancy cursive...
Dear Kiara,
I am glad you wrote this note because I think the same thing, this war is pointless and should not be happening. It has been going on for some time and no one seems to see the damage it is causing for both you humans, and my people. If you would like, I will meet up with you to discuss this issue.
Sincerly, Vincen

Vincen finally decided on this as the letter, he read through it one more time before folding it and slipping it in a envelope which said, To Miss Kiara on the front of it. He then turned to Boris, "Now, how do I deliver this?" he questioned

Hannah giggled at shamus when he woke and stood up next to him, "I'd love to eat with you" she answered with a sweet smile, she waited for him and started heading to the kitchen.

Jayde sighed to herself when she walked pass the library to see her brother writing a letter. She could tell something wasn't right, "If he messes anything up, I'm killing him" she said with a slightly evil smirk on her face as she walked away.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 pm

“Why don’t you just walk over and deliver it your self? You know, walk by and drop it in their mail slot?” Boris suggested as he thought of solutions. He glanced out side and noticed it was getting dark. “Oh! And I know exactly when you can go! I’ll just take you half way when I go get some cereal later.. That would probably be the only way Jayde would let you out of the house any way...” He thought. “And I’m starting to get hungry anyway...”

“I’ll make you a sandwich then. I think Kiara brought in some fresh vegetables so they’ll taste really good.” Shamus explained as they walked into the kitchen. “Do you want bologna or turkey?” He asked as he opened up the refrigerator.

Kiara threw her self down on her bed and began to calm down. “I bet no one will write back... Oh well..” She sighed. She knew it had only been a short time but she was still bummed out.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Vincen thought about this idea for a few minutes, "Okay i guess that'd work" he agreed with Boris. Since it was dark not many people would notice him on the humans land and, Boris was right, he probably wouldn't get another chance to leave later. "When are you leaving?" he asked

Hannah stood beside Shamus as he looked through the refrigerator, "Ummm.. Turkey" she decided after thinking a minute. Just then her stomach growled, "Heh i guess i am really hungry she said scratching the back of her head.

totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 am

Boris’s stomach growled. “Now.. Just let me go throw on some pants.” He said quickly before dashing up the stairs to his room. He picked up a pair of plaid pajama pants from a pile on the floor. He slipped them on and then quickly dragged his comb through his hair. He grabbed his wallet and hurried back down stairs. “Okay I’m ready.” He said.

Shamus laughed and grabbed the turkey out of the fridge. He quickly made two turkey sandwiches with fresh lettuce and tomato. “Here you go.” He said placing it in front of Hannah and sitting next to her. He began to eat, rather messily.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Vincen made sure he was ready and folded the note in his pocket, "me too" he said when his friend came back. They walked out the back of the castle and started walking down a dirt road.

Hannah took a big bite of her sandwich, "Mm, this is goood!" she said happily. She looked over to see shamus enjoying his sandwich too and giggled when she saw how messy it was, "Your getting crumbs all over" she giggles
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:59 pm

They quickly came to a Mega Lo Mart (lol King of the Hill) and Boris stopped. “Okay I’ll meet you back here... If your not back in an hour I’m going home...” He said, looking at Vincen. “I’ll be in side by the cereal trying to decide what to get... And yes it does take me that long to decide...” He added.

“Oh really? Whoops..” Shamus said, mouth full. He whipped his chin with his sleeve and whipped some of the crumbs onto the floor. “Better.” He added smugly with a messy smile.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:31 pm

"Seriously? An hour?" Vincen asked but then he sighed and started to walk away waving back his hand, "Whatever See ya". Vincen started making his way to the castle, In about 15 minutes he got to the outside gate, it would've taken longer but he decided to move quickly. He started making his way around the castle looking for a door or window.

Hannah giggled more at Shamus and started back on her sandwich, in a few minutes she cleaned the plate, "Well that was very good! Thank you!" she said to Shamus.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Kiara saw something moving outside from the corner of her eye. “What...? She said as she began to stand up from her bed.She moved over to the window she realized a person walking around the castle. “Who is that..?” She thought as she opened the window. “Hey! Wait! Who ever you are just stop for a second! I wouldn’t go into the back unannounced! Stop!” She began to shout.

Shamus smiled, “No problem! Glad you liked it.” He grabbed both plates to bring them to the sink. “So what duties do you have tonight?” He asked as he turned on the sink and let it run over the dishes.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Vincen heard someone yelling and was going to run, but then he realized the person wasn't bad, she was calling him over and helping him. Vincen slowly walked over to the window, when he got over to it after making sure it wasn't a trap, He looked at the girl, she was rather pretty and he hoped she'd listen to him after figuring out he wasn't human, "Hello" he said nicely, "I have a reply to a letter sent to me earlier, would you happen to know a woman named Kiara

Hannah followed shamus to the sink and took out a dry towel to help dry the dishes, "Unless someone asks for me I have none for now" she replied happily to him "How about you?" she asked
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Kirara began to giggle. “Your in luck! I just so happen to be Kiara!” She said happily. Just then it dawned on her. “Oh! You must be a... you know...And you got the letter I sent to meet you!!” She thought aloud. “Just wait one minute! I’ll come down and we can talk!” She called as she quickly ran out of the room.

“Nothing.” He said handing Hannah one of the dishes and finishing to clean the other. “Want to hang out?” He asked hopefully. “We can do whatever..."
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 pm

At first, vincen was surprised of the fact that the girl was Kiara, "What a coincident" he muttered to himself. While he waited for her to come down he smirked and chuckled to himself about her reaction to what he was, so there are humans who want to meet vampires, He thought to himself. He continued to wait for the girl to come down.

Hannah smiled to herself so big she had to bite her lip so she wouldn't look insane, "I'd live to" she agreed as she took the dish and started to dry it.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Kiara ran down the stairs and out the front door. She hurried over to where the boy way standing. “Hi..!” She said rather out of breath. “I’m Kiara, it’s very nice to meet you...What’s your name?” She said taking a huge breath in between the sentences. She was so excited and had so many questions, but she tried to keep cool and not bombard him.

“Cool, cool.” Shamus said nodding his head and turning off the sink. “Got anything in mind you want to do?” He asked turning toward her and grabbing the towel from her hands and drying the dish his self.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Vincen smiled at the girl and lightly chuckled, "Its nice to meet you too Kiara, I'm Vincen" he said politely, He didn't want to come to different to the girl. He also didn't want to seem like a creepy old fashion Dracula who wanted to suck her blood, He smiled and held up the note, "I guess we won't need this anymore since I get to talk to you face to face" he said

Hannah thought a minute then sighed, "I Dont really know" she said embarrassed and slightly laughed "anything that you want to do, I'm fine with" she added
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 pm

“Very true!” Kiara agreed with a smile. “Would you like to come in side? I don’t think anyone would mind... Just don’t say anything. Not that I think you will! Who does that! I sure don’t walk around telling people I’m human!” She awkwardly babbled on and on before she caught her self. She stopped talking and just smiled for a second. “Sorry, I’m kinda nervous... I haven’t met anybody new in a while..” She confessed, looking at the ground shyly.

“Want to watch a movie?” Shamus suggested. “I think we got a copy of the third Harry Potter... If you want...” He added.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Vincen smiled, he put his index fimger and thumb under her chin and pointedher head up so she looked at him "You don't need to apologize" he said to her soflty, he then let go of her face and rubbed the back of his head, "I dont mind going in, but, are you sure you want tolet a vampire into your house?" He asked.

Hannah smiled, "Sounds good to me!" she said happily , "I don't think I've seen that one yet" she added
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm

“Well you were willing to come over here and see me after I wrote that note, annnnd you haven’t tried to eat me yet... sooo, yup come on in!” Kiara looking at him with a smile. “Let’s go!” She said as she turned toward the front door and reached out her hand.

“Cool, come on.” Shamus said as he put down the plate he was cleaning. “We can watch it down stairs, the T.V is bigger.” He added.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Vincen thought about what she said and laughed, "Your right! What if this was a trap, I'd be screwed!" he joked as he followed her and took her hand. As they entered the front door he looked down, "I hope no one realizes I'm not human, I think we'd both be in alot of trouble" he whispered lowly

"Yup!" Hannah agreed, "and the couch is more comfty!" she said happily. "let's go!" she said as she started to walk to the room
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm

“It should be okay, I don’t think anyone is around right now anyway.” Kiara answered in a whisper. “Um, I suppose we can talk in my room. It’s right up the stairs. “ She thought aloud as she walked with him towards her room. They got there quickly and she let go of his hand once they were inside. “Sit where ever you’d like.” She said as she closed the door behind them.

Shamus followed Hannah out of the room and as soon as they got in side he went to the cabinet. He grabbed the DVD and put it in the player. “Okay, all ready.” He said sitting down on the couch and grabbing the DVD remote.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Vincen smiled and nodded as he sat down in a big chair, as soon as the door was closed there was an akward silence, "So um, what would you like to talk about first?" he asked, she did say she had questions for him.

Hannah ploped down on the couch beside Shamus and pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, "Im excited!" she giggled
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Kiara sat on her bed across from him. “Well first, Why are we fighting? I mean why do we continue to? Do you all hate us that much?” She asked as she grabbed a note book from next to her bed to take some light notes.

“Me too...” Shamus said as he pressed play on the movie. “I don’t think it’s supposed to be that scary, but if it is I can always change it for you..”
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Vincen sighed deeply and thought quickly before responding, "Well, you can probably tell I'm not a fan of this war either since I agreed to talk to you. I know if my sister found your letter before me, you'd probably be dead already" he took a quick pause to think again, "She hates all humans along with many other vampires, I think we would be able to come to peace if they'd listen and try to talk with each other this could end... But they'd Probably find another reason to fight anyway" he sighed "I don't know about the humans but I'm pretty sure lots of the vampires still fight because it's a game for them..." he finished with that

Hannah looked at Shamus and shook her head quickly, "No you don't need to change it if it's scary, I think I'll be okay" she said and smiled to herself at how sweet he was.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 pm

“Yikes..” Kiara exclaimed. “I didn’t realize that people..um, vampires... fought for fun! I don’t think anyone on this side does that. I mean I know there are defiantly people who have suffered harsh losses from the war itself and will continue to fight no matter what, but I don’t even think they like fighting!” She thought aloud. She continued to think about what he said for a minute. “About what you said about talking... I agree that that would defiantly solve a lot of things, but I don’t think anyone would be that civilized.” She sighed.

“Oh... Th...thats good...” Shamus answered looking at the TV. “Oh, its starting cool.” He added.

(Umm... just cuz this could get cute.... Shamus isn’t related to Kiara or Hannah anymore... he’s just really close to them and his family got eaten by vampires.... so he lives with them and yeah... and this could get cutee~!)
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 pm

"Yeah, I guess since we.. uh vampires.. get something out of it.. its more exciting, even though we too have alot of loses. Since the humans technology is getting more advanced soon they will find easier ways to kill us... but, like you say, they won't talk.." Vincen then glanced at the clock, if he wanted to leave with Boris he'd have to go now. He can leave without me he thought after debating to go or not in his head.

"Yay!" hannah squeaked when the theme music started
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 pm

“It’s too bad that they won’t talk... Can you just imagine how nice it would be if we got along? I mean even if we didn’t integrate but could just live free of worry of attack! Wouldn’t that be nice?” Kiara asked happily.

Boris looked briefly at his watch as he took some money out of his pocket to pay for his cereal. He choose Good Friends cereal, since it had a nice picture of racialy diverse friends (and no this did not have a special vampire-human friendship meaning he just liked to switch it up and like the picture.) Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 2 Kashi-Good-Friends-Cereal-Cinnamon-Raisin-Crunch-018627023555 “Well guess I better go home now... Maybe Vincen isnt home because hes getting it on with a lady...” He joked to him self.

Shamus laughed to him self a little and began to watch the movie.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum