Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hereeeeeeeee.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 Empty Re: Hereeeeeeeee.

Post  totoro813 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Vincen thought about what to ask her, "What do you do normally?" he asked curiosly

Hannah smiled sadly at Shamus, she knew he probably missed having his mom to make him food in the morning, "Its Okay" she said nicely
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 pm

“Well I do a lot!” kiara started with a giggle. “Some times I help in the garden or I help cook. I usually have some type of chore from my dad... Oh but if I have free time I like to read, and draw, and listen to music. And if it’s a good day I’ll spend sometime with Hannah or one of my friends, except I don’t see them much any more.” She explained.

“Do you.. um want some?” Shamus asked trying to be friendly. “I didn’t eat any on the bottom yet..."
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Vincen smiled at the girl "Oh? why is that?" Vincen asked Kiara

"Sure!" HAnna replied with a smle taking out another plate and putting a pancake on it with a fork.

((Sorry there really super short!! im trying 2 find pics at the same time and its confusing!))
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 pm

“Well I see one of my friends every day because he lives with us but the others are either fighting or far away.” Kiara began. “Most of my friends are soldiers and I barely ever see my other friends because they all moved away due to the war!” She complained.

“By the way..” Shamus started. “Do we have anymore syrup?” He asked with a smile.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 Tea_time_by_shel_yang Jim

Hereeeeeeeee. - Page 5 Animegirl2ip Mama or Ellie

"Oh I see, The war really does effect everyone doesn't it" he sighed. The waitress then came and gave Kiara her drink. "I think its your turn to ask" he stated after the waitress left

Hannah smiled back before getting up and moving to the pantry, she pulled out a new container of syrup and placed it on the table, "Here ya go" she said grinning
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Kiara began to slowly drink her latte. “Hmm... let’s see... Oh! What’s your favorite thing to do for fun?” She asked with a smile. “I don’t know if it’s rude to assume, but I always kinda thought you guys did scary stuff like animal sacrifices...” She confessed.

“Cool.. Thanks.” Shamus said trying to force him self to smile even though he was so tired. “Oh by the way, why are you up so early anyway?” He asked.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Vincen laughed loudly causing some people too look at them, he quickly quieted and said, "No, nothing like that. Sorry to dissapointed you but we aren't that interesting, I mainly just read or talk to other vampires" he said chuckling again at the thought of animal sacrifices.

"No problem" Hannah said with a grin, "And, uh I kindof fell out of bed and couldn't get back to sleep" she said blushing a bit, "But I feel like I have something to do today anyway" she added trying to think of what was today.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 pm

“Well thats a relief!!!” Kiara sighed loudly before laughing just like Vincen had. “And that’s not boring, it’s just average and some time’s average is good.” She added with a smile.

Shamus laughed a little with his face covered in syrup. “Well if there’s something going on today I don’t know of it. And I’m sure you’ll know soon enough.” He said.

MEANWHILE. (Whatshisface) was getting on his horse waiting for his brother so they could head out.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 pm

"Yes, it can" vincen agreed grining back at her, "anymore questions?" he asked

Hannah giggled " yeah probably" she said streching her arms out across the table and yawning.

Other whatshisface, was also getting on his horse,when he went up to his brother he sighed, "ready?" he asked in a grumpy voice.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:57 pm

“Well how about you ask me a question and then I’ll think of one for you?” Kiara suggested, sipping her latte and playing with her hair.

Shamus finished up his pancakes and the plate was entirely clean. “All done!” He said with a smile as he cleaned his mouth on his shirt. “Very good..”

Fredrick nodded his head and smacked his horse’s back with the reins. They started out towards the manor.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm

"Hmm okay" Vincen said he though for a moment, "Whats the human side like? Do you guys do anything weird over there?" he asked curiously

Hannah giggled, "Thank you!" she said proudly, "So wat do you have to do today?" she asked after a few seconds of silence

whatshisface followed his brothers Lead and rode off to the manor.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 pm

“Well there’s alot of stuff to do...” Kiara answered thinking about all the options. “Well you can tend the gardens, or read a book, watch a movie, play a sport, I like to go shopping often, we have some pretty good board games... but I can’t seem to think of doing anything weird...”

Shamus thought for a few minutes. “Um.. how about we go for a walk in the gardens? That is.. after we’ve gotten changed..” He suggested.

~Meanwhile~
Cloppity Cloppity Gallop Gallop Neighhhh.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 pm

"Ah I see" vincen said, "so I'm guessing you don't really leave that area much" he added

"Oh yeah, I forgot I'm still in my robe" Hannah stated blushing a bit, "but that sounds good to me!" she exclaimed, "Ill go get changed" she said and stood up.

totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm

“I wish we could..” Kiara sighed, looking up at the celling. “I used to be aloud to go where ever but then I almost got my self and a close friend killed... a few times.” She recalled.

“Cool, cool.” Shamus said as he stood up. “I’ll get ready too.. Meet you down here in.... half an hour?” He asked.

Fredrick neared the castle and turned into the stables. “Please watch my horsie.” He said as he hopped off and handed the reins to a stable person. (sorry tired) “Come my brother let’s walk to the door.”
lol! <-- doesn’t this kinda look like ash?
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:05 am

Vincen felt bad for the girl that she couldn't leave her house, but he also thought the reason why was rather funny, he tried to stifle back a laugh as he asked, "What did you do?"

"Okay!" hannah replied as she started walking back to her room

Jim (ithink?) followed his brothers lead and got off his horse following him to the door.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 pm

“Well I tried to go to your side and I took my friend Shamus with me. He always had to protect me from a rouge vampire and ended up getting pretty hurt...” Kiara explained, blushing.

Shamus hurried up the stairs and into the bathroom next to his room.

Fredrick banged loudly on the door, “Hello?” He called.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum