Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

AHHhhhhhhh!

3 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

AHHhhhhhhh! - Page 2 Empty Re: AHHhhhhhhh!

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Ralph opened the door to the cafe, "Hello ladies!" He announced as he walked in. He sat at a little table with just enough chairs and began to look at the menu, and the girls. Maxx folowed him in and sat at the table with his head down. Mika pulled Adele in with her. "Sit next to me?" She asked as she sat in a seat next to Ralph.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 pm

"Of Course!" Adele said happily siting next to Mika and looking at the menu for cake. Nate quickly snagged the seat in next to Maxx with Ralph on the other side, and started to observe the cute girls, he reconized afew from a while back. Ashely sat in the last seat and quickly picked up her menu "I want this." she said pointing at the first thing she saw, she liked to make decisions quickly.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Mika found a large piece of chocolate cake on the menu, "I want it." She said. Ralph looked at the menu quickly and then signaled for one of the girls to come over. "Hey, Lina." He said with a smirk, she giggled. "Ill just have a tea, thank you." He said watching her as she walked into the back. "What?! You know her! Creep!!! AND you! WHY are YOU sitting next to me!" Maxx yelled.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:08 pm

"There are so many choices of cakes! I don't know what to get" Adele said looking all over the menu, then she saw a strawberry cake "Oh! i want this!" she said pointing at it. Nate looked over at Maxx "You don't want to sit next to me?" he said making a sad pouting face.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm

The girl returned with Ralph's tea, and the girls cake. "Thanks. <3" Ralph said winking at her. "Cake. Yum. But ew Ralph your gross, not at the table..." Mika said sticking her tongue out at Ralph and then starting to eat her cake. "OF COURSE I DONT WANT TO SIT NEXT TO YOU! I dont even know why I came with you guys." Maxx stated very loudly and angrily.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:20 pm

"I don't really get what this place is, but the cakes amazing!" Adele said eating the cake right up. Ashely looked at Adele "Can i try a piece of that?" she asked "Sure!" adele said sliding her cake over, Ashely took her fork and took a bite of the cake, "Wow!" she said suprised "That is good, maybe I'll get one to go, hey Ralph can you call that chick back over?" she asked.
"That's because you love us!" NAte said answering Maxx's question. He then leaned his head on Maxxs shoulder again trying to tease.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 pm

"Lina~!!! <3" Ralph called and she quickly came over. "Ashley wants more cake." He added. Maxx looked at Nate's head on his and just stared wide eyed, his face turning redder and redder. Mika couldnt help but laugh, she laughed really really hard, which made Maxx even angrier, he just kept making loud grumbling noises.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Adele started to giggle while Mika laughed. When Nate realized Maxx hasn't said anything, he raised his eyes and saw Maxx's face. He picked his head up so he could see better, without saying a word he quickly slipped his cell phone out of his pocket and took a picture, He then placed his head back on his shoulder and looked at the picture, "Now I can treasure this moment forever <3" he said
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Maxx got up and flipped over his chair. "I'm going back to school! I DONT CAR IF WE DONT HAVE CLASS AT LEAST ITS NOT HERE!" Maxx yelled completly red now. He stomped out side it a cigarette and continued down to the school. Ralph and Mika began to laugh together very loudly.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:45 pm

"Sorry!" Nate yelled at the door then he turned too the table "do you think he's mad at me?" he asked smiling. As Ashely laughed she looked at her brother, "Don't you think you A little too far that time?" she asked but then she just laughed. Adele was very worried "But what if he transforms?" she asked scared.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:50 pm

"He's smoking now. It should be okay, that usually helps him calm down. And if he does, oh well~!" Ralph reasured chuckling to himself. "Yeah, Adele. Don't worry. He gets like this alot." Mika said with a smile. "Just keep eating your cake." Maxx slowed down and smoked another cig.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 pm

"Okay" she said still worried but biting into her cake and eating more. Nate looked at ralph "Sorry for riling him up so much, I couldn't help it." he said laughing to himself. Ashely stood up and said "smokes don't sound like suck a bad idea right now, I'll be right back." she walked out the door and took out a cigg.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Ralph laughed. "No problem. It was actually very funny." Mika nodded in agreement, taking a huge bite of cake. Maxx returned to the school and went to his locker to grab his stuff, so he could go home.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Nate smiled "So are we all done eating here?" he asked "I finished Eating my cake!" Adele said rubbing her tummy "and it looks like Ashely's all done with hers." she said peering at ashelys plate.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:20 pm

"Im done." Ralph said standing up. Mika ate the last of her cake as a huge bite and then gave a thumbs up. "Well lets go then?" Ralph aksed.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Nate stood up "Sure thing, Where to?" he asked. Adele stood up and brushed the crumbs off her clothes "Oh Yeah! schools over for the day! I almost forgot" she said happily giggling.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 pm

"I guess we should go get Maxx and then we could do something." Ralph suggested. Mika nodded again in agreement.

Meanwhile while Maxx was walking someone bumped into his and he got angry again. Cursing under hs breath he spastically changed into a wolf. "Damn...." He barked angrily.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:35 pm

"Sounds good to me" Nate said then he started walking out the door, when he got through the door he ran into Ashely "Hey" she said "It might of just been my ears but i swear I just heard a large bark, and other then Adele, and well Maxx. I've never really seen many dogs around." She said "Ugh! lets hope if its Maxx, he stays out of the way, if people see a wolf walking around the streets what would happen, but he's mad so who knows what he'll do." he said he Laughed to himself about what WOULD happen if people saw him.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Maxx ran up and down the street to blow off steam. Everytime someone was in the street he would just run by barreling them over.
"Come on. Lets go catch our wolf." Ralph siad standing up and heading out the door. "Come on guys." Mika said as she followed.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:43 pm

"Oh I hope nothing happens" Adele said as she followed the group down the block,
"I guess we'll go on the route to school" Nate said wondering where he could've gone.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Maxx stopped and just began to growl at the passing people. Ralph and Mika followed Nate quickly.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 pm

After a while of searching for Maxx all over the neighborhood, the group finally came across a wolf scaring the people on the streets. Nate walked them to a place where maxx couldn't see them. "We found him, but does anybody have an idea of how to stop him?" he asked turning towards everyone. Ashely shook her head not having a clue as Adele said "I'm sorry, I don't know what to do in this situation" whith a worried expression. They all turned toward Ralph and Mika.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:23 am

"This happens a lot." Mika said with Ralph agreeing. Ralph pulled a collar with a rope tied to it. "We just have to grab him and head towards the house." Ralph said swinging the rope around. "He will try to struggle so we will have to be very fast." Mika added. "Ready?" Ralph added.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 pm

"You Know it" Nate said smiling and liking the idea of tying up Maxx. He turned to Adele who was white as a gost "You can stand here and keep watch if you want." The color returned to her face "thank you!" she said. She hated wolfs, even if it was Maxx she didn't like getting near them.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Ralph smiled and Mika nodded in agreement. Mika began to run towards Maxx and called his name causing him to turn towards her. Maxx looked and stopped what he was doing only to be grabbed by Ralph. Ralph secured the collar around Maxx's neck and began to pull him. Maxx scrambled to his feet howling and tried to keep up with Ralph's pulls.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum