Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
AHHhhhhhhh! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
AHHhhhhhhh! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
AHHhhhhhhh! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
AHHhhhhhhh! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
AHHhhhhhhh! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
AHHhhhhhhh! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
AHHhhhhhhh! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
AHHhhhhhhh! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
AHHhhhhhhh! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

AHHhhhhhhh!

3 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

AHHhhhhhhh! Empty AHHhhhhhhh!

Post  Hachi Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Ummmmzzz... Can we do an RP about something... I thought I had an idea but I really don't but we should do one.... Yeah. alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien clown clown clown clown clown elephant elephant elephant elephant afro afro afro afro farao farao farao
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

AHHhhhhhhh! Empty Re: AHHhhhhhhh!

Post  totoro813 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Yessss
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:12 pm

YIPPIE!. What should it be about?
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:19 pm

I don't know lol
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Crazy people? lol jk
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 am

Anthro RP?
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:19 pm

What??
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Name: Maxx
Looks: AHHhhhhhhh! Tlfivh11
AHHhhhhhhh! Xplsur10
Fact: Turns into a wolf.

Name: Ralph
Looks:AHHhhhhhhh! Wangye10
Fact: Turns into a red panda.

Name: Mika
Looks:AHHhhhhhhh! 13864010
Fact: Turns into a green dragon.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Name:Adele
Looks:AHHhhhhhhh! Girl
Fact: Turns into a Doggie >.<

Name: Ashely
Looks:AHHhhhhhhh! Girlanime
fact: turns into a Leapard

Name: Nate
Looks:AHHhhhhhhh! 02f2292e
FAct: Turns into a Fox

Last edited by NANA on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Ralph and Maxx wanked down the hallway together, slapping and hitting each other, arguing as they normally did. The got to class but instead of going inside they stood out side the door, yelling. "YOU ARE SO STUDID." Maxx yelled. "I WOULDN'T BE TALKING FOR SOMEONE WHO FAILS EVERY TEST THEY TAKE." Ralph replied, smacking MAxx in the face. Mika walked past and giggled at the sight. She continued on to her class room which was down the hall and went inside and took a seat. She put her head down on the desk to relax.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Adele walked down the hallway to her class, she was humming a song that was stuck in her head when she came across Maxx and Ralph, like always, beating each other up in the hallway. She sighed and started to walk on, normal she would try to get them to stop but she really didn't want to get involved today because she didn't feel well.
Nate walked to the door of the classroom to see his cousins arguing, "Why hello there" he said to them in a tired monotone voice as he walked right in between them.
Ashely was in the bathroom cutting first period math, she pulled out her lighter and a cigg and took started smoking out the window, when someone came in she quickly threw it the sink and covered it,
"What a waste" she thought to herself
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Mika picked up her head as the teacher started talking. She wasn't really playing attention just doodling pictures of dragons, as always. She just barley was listening to make sure she knew if the teacher was asking a question but she zoned everything else out.
"What are you doing here?!" Ralph asked NAte angrily.
"YEAH! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Maxx yelled ready to hit either one of them.
"Calm down." Ralph instructed as he fixed his hair and clothes, since he had changed his mind about fighting. "Let's go in." He added walking past Nate and into the class room.
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING!" Maxx yelled from out side the class room, but Ralph wasn't listening.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Nate looked at Maxx "Yeah, calm down" he said trying to tease him. He then followed Ralph into the classroom and took his seat in the back, looked around the class a little, but his head down on the desk snd started to fall asleep.
Adele got into class and saw Mika zoning out, she was going to go bother her when the teacher told her to sit. When she got to her seat, she was intently listening to the teacher, she was bad at most of her subjects and really wanted to pass so she was always trying her best in class to learn and answer questions.
Ashelys still in the bathroom...
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Maxx fumeing, walked into the classroom and sat in the back, head slumped over his book drawing. Ralph just listened as well as he could, sitting in the front of the class, and completing his homework before they even started learning it. Mika wanted to say hello to Adele but she thought it would be best if she just kept "listening", she just continued to draw.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:10 pm

When class ended Adele ran up to Mika, "Hello!" she said happily, she was relived that class was finally over, "Wanna go do something for lunch?" she asked "And we can ask the boys and Ashely too!" she said not forgetting them.
At the end of class Nate was abruptly awoken by his teacher flicking rubber bands at him. he sat up to see everyone leaving the class "Thanks for waking me teach!" he said running out the door to catch up with Ralph and Maxx.
Ashely heard the bell ring and was finally free of the smelly bathroom where she was hiding out. she decided to wait at the door of a classroom untill she saw someone she knew.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:15 pm

"Sure. Sounds like a good idea." Mika said smiling at Adele. "Let's go see if we can catch the comming out of class." She suggested.
Ralph was halfway out the door with Nate when Maxx came running out behind them. "LETS FIGHT GUYS!" Maxx shouted. "No. Go away." Ralph replied nonchalantly. "FIGHT ME!" Maxx yelled jumping out infront of the two other boys. "No." Ralph said as he stopped walking in the middle of the hallway.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:24 pm

"Well hello boys" Ashely said as she walked up to them as if she came from nowhere and but her hand around Nates shoulder. "Hey Ashely" He responded wrapping his arm around her waist in a joking way "You cut class again?" he asked smiling at her in a worried way. She smiled back not saying anything.
"Look! there they are!" Adele said turning to Mika and pointing at the group of people who defently stood out most. She took Mikas and and walked over to them "Hello!!" she said suprising them from behind.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Ralph turned around to see Adele and Mika. "Why hello Adele." He said with a smile. "Hey, Mika." He added. "Peace." Mika said making a peace sign with her hand and smiling. "Great! Are you three coming to lunch with us?!" Maxx asked angrily. "Yeah, got a problem with it?" Mika asked getting up in his face, trying to look scary, even though she had a smile on. "If you are," Ralph added. "Then lets get going. I'm hungry."
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 pm

"Yes! lets!" Adele said very happily. Nate took his hand off of Ashely and pulled away from her arm, he walked over to Maxx and now put his arm around him "Okay sweety, then lets get going." He said obviously trying to annoy him. "Where are we going anyway?!?!" Ashely asked anyone. "I'm hungryy!!" she added.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:43 pm

"I don't care where were going, but I'm starving too!" Mika called out. "GET YOUR ARM OFF OF ME!!" Maxx yelled wiggling away from Nate. "What are you doing, freak!" He added, brushing off his hsoulder. "Why don't we go to a maid cafe or something?" Ralph suggested thinking of the girls. "We do have a half day today since its Saturday." He added.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:51 pm

"A.... What?" Adele said honestly not knowing what a maid cafe was, "Do the clean?" she asked in all seriousness. Ashely was more supprised that Adele didn't know what a maid cafe was then the fact Ralph even offered to go to one, "Really..?" she asked to both of them. Adele noticed the stares she got. "D-did i say something wrong?" she asked timidly. Nate ignored the whole thing and ran up to Ralph saying "Did you hear that!!! He called me! ME! a freak!!" he said pointing at Maxx and again trying to annoy him.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:54 pm

"There there." Ralph said patting Nate on the head like a father, and then pulling a cookie out of his bag and giving it to him. "And no Adele, the maids don't clean in the cafe. And yes Ashley really." "You pervert! You just want to go for the girls!!" Maxx yelled. "And don't treat him nicely!!" He added. Mika just stood in the back laughing at the whole thing.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:00 pm

"Thank you mama" Nate said taking the cookie and putting it in his mouth. "They don't clean? then what do they do?" Adele asked mostly to herself, thinking really hard about what maids do other then clean. Now Ashely was next to Maxx "He's right!! Your a totally PERV!!" she yelled. Nate got up from the floor "Whats so bad with a maid cafe? the girls are smokin" he said grinning.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:03 pm

"A pervert? I think thats a bit harsh... And NAte is right. Now lets go." Ralph said with a smirk. Maxx just face-palmed and folowed behind Ralph with his head down. Mika came up next to Adele. "Come on, lets just go. I'm hungry and maid cafe's usually serve cake so I'm in!" She said laughing.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Nate walked next to Ralph as they lead the way to the maid-cafe. "Yay! cake!" Adele said smiling at Mika and following the group as they walked out. "Fine Whatever I'll go" she said following behind.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum