Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. - Page 3 Empty Re: YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.

Post  totoro813 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:35 pm

"Okay I'll see you around" Stephen Waves

"yeah, See? it's good" Bailey slightly smiles

"Thats Great" Olivia replies, "Oh come in, do you have any boxes to bring in? I'll help I'm sure its bad for you to carry those when you were sick for so long" She says quietly while stepping aside so she could walk in.

Owen Woke startled by something hitting his head "shit" he whispered realizing he fell asleep, he turned his head to the source of his waking to see a cute girl at the table beside him, He's a little embaerassed but jokes, "Sorry was i snoring?" he asks her
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Chrissy walks off to another building to go to her Bio class.

Den nods. “Very good.” He eats more.

Riley picks up a backpack from the ground and slings it over one shoulder. “No it’s alright, I only have this for now... My stuff is all coming tomorrow, I have what I need for now.” She walks into the room. “It’s nice to be back.”

Klara laughed quietly. She shook her head. “I just didn’t want you to accidentally sleep there all day. I’m Klara.” She whispers, gesturing towards her self when she said her name.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Mr. Jones watched as his young students filed into the class and took their seats. Young girls clothes have gotten more revealing throughout the years as he noticed a group of girls wearing short skirts and low cut shirts walked in. When the class was all seated he began his leasson.

Bailey smiles and continues to eat.

"Oh thats good" Olivia said and sits in her chair again, "Um if you don't mind me asking" she says timidly, "What sickness did you have to be out for so long?" she asks

Owen smiles, "Well thank you" he says sincerely. "I'm Owen" he repied
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Chrissy sat in the back corner with her head on her arm. She opened her book and began to doodle and jot down some notes.

Den eats very slowly, drinking a lot of water in between.

Riley places her bag down and sits in a chair opposite of her. “I had uh... Mono. It was really bad, I needed to be in bed and away from people...” She pulls her knees to her chest.

“What are you reading?” She asks, trying to get a look at his book.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Mr. Jones continued to teacher, soon he ends the lesson. As the students leave he says "Chrissy, I'd like to speak with you after class if you'd stay in my class"

Bailey finished her meal and notices Den was still eating, "Almost done?" she asks

"Oh, well its good you're better" Olivia says "I was lonely for too months" she jokes

Owen showed her the cover, "Just a book for history class, boring" he replies, "I don't feel like reading it anymore he sighs.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Chrissy bit her lip and nodded slowly. She figured that he caught her doodling again and was going to yell at her and make her make up the work.

Den nods, taking his last few bites. “There, finished.” He smiles.

Riley laughs a little, very awkwardly. “Has uh... anything interesting happened? Any new rumors floating around..?”

“History, huh? Me too!” Klara smiles. She stands up taking her book and moving to sit across from him. “I’m bored too.” She sighs.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 pm

After everyone was out and it was only mr. jones and Chrissy in the room, he closed the door and went up to her desk, "I've noticed you've been very quite. I don't know what going on in your life, but you know you can talk to me" he says creepily while placing his hand on her thigh.

"Okay... Bye" she said and started to regather her things, thinking how lucky she was to get a free meal.

"Uh.. No not really... i don't think.." Olivia said awkwardly not wanting to bring up the rumors on her, even though Riley most likely knew about those already so she didn't know what gossip she could be referring too , "Why? did you hear something?" she asks

"haha what a coincidence!" Qwen laughed. "Well if we're both bored, want to do something" He asks and flashes a smile
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Chrissy begins to shake a bit. “Um... I-I’m normally just quiet....! “ She tries to move her leg out of his reach but didn’t want to be overly awkward and rude.

“What?! Your just going to ditch me since were done eating?” Den put some money on the table and stood up after her. “I can’t even walk you back to school?”

“No nothing... I was just wondering...” Riley looked relieved, but tried to hide it. She was happy that no one had caught on to the fact that she wasn’t actually sick with mono.

“Hm...” Klara plays with her hair a bit. “Well I guess since we’re both bored, and your inviting, sure I’m up for anything.”
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:07 pm

"Well I hope your telling the truth, I don't want any of my students to be uncomfortable in class" He says while moving his hand up and down her thigh getting a littler higher up each time.

Bailey face towards him, "Yup" she says, "But you can follow next to me" she says turning away again

"Oh" Olivia replies, she stands up and walks to their mini fridge and grabs a water, "well I guess you should start getting settled in" She suggests

Owen smiles brightly, "Weell, what do you want to do then?" he asks leaning on the table towards her more.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:16 pm

“Y-yes! It’s the truth!” Chrissy places her hand on his to prevent him from moving it any further. “I’m just quiet....”

“Oh?” Den took that as an invitation. He took a few big steps so he was shoulder to shoulder with her. “Did you have fun out with me?” He asks, smugly.

“Yeah... I really don’t want to go to class tomorrow either... I wish I could have just stayed home..” Riley sighs, picking a blanket and a pillow out of her bag to go ontop of what the school already provided.

“Hm....” Klara makes a little thinking face. “Coffee maybe?"
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Mr Jones turned his hand around and grabbed Chrissys had that stopped his saying, "There was another reason I asked for you to stay after" he says pulling her up by her hand and slowly walking her to the door, he let go of her hand and placed it on her waist, "I've been observing you for quite some time and was hoping we could talk some more" when they got to the door her groped her butt, "I'd really like if you'd stay after class some more with me sometimes, there may be some problems if you don't" he said and squeezed his hand.

"I got a free meal" Bailey answers, "your kind of annoying though" she says bluntly

"Well I guess its better to start socializing and seeing people again after having suck a sickness" Olivia says, "plus I'm sure you miss your friends" she adds

"Perfect" Owen winks and stands up up offering a hand to Klara to help her from her seat
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:03 am

Chrissy’s eyes widened, she tried to use her other hand to move his hand off her butt. “Problems if I don’t...? Like... what kind of problems?” She asks, shakily. She looked around for someone else but it was just her and mr. Jones.

“You think I’m annoying?” Den whines. “Well, your just no fun...” He puffed out his cheeks.

“My friends... right.” Riley nods, thinking to her self that she actually couldn’t name anyone she wanted to see. She hadn’t been really close with anyone for some time.

Klara laughs a little and accepts his hand. She picks up her book in the other. “Thanks.”

Aria woke up late, like always, which was fine because she had a deal to only have classes later in the day. She pulled on a tan and red striped knit sweater with three large rips in the back, that hung off one shoulder, a pair fishnet tights, and a pair of ripped jean shorts. She then slipped on her red platform heels, put her hair into two low pigtails and went out to find Rufus.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Mr. Jones lets go of her and laughs, "Well you'll just have to see, won't you?" he asks with a creepy smile.

Bailey glares at him, "Yup, I guess I'm not" she says

"yes" Olivia smiles softly, "I need to make a call quickly, excuse me" she says and exits into the empty hallway, she dials Bens number into her cell phone and waits as it rings.

Owen smiles and leads them out of the library, toward the coffee place, "So where are you from?" he asks as they walk

Rufus walked around campus, sipping at a cup of coffee. He put the sleeves of his long grey sweatshirt over his other hand so it wasn't cold. he keeps walking aimlessly untill he see's someone he knows from the back. He quickly walks up to her and puts his arm around her sholder, "Hello Aria" he says
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:17 pm

“I... I guess...” She bites her lip. “Can I go now...? I’m late for some plans...” She says, making up a lie on the spot to try and get out as soon as she could.

“Eh?! Your just going to agree?!” Den touches her shoulder. “You can’t just agree that your no fun!”

Riley goes into her room and sits on the bed.

Ben answers his phone. “Hello hello?” He was sitting at his desk, scribbling on some paper.

“Well I live at the school now, but I grew up in New York city.” Klara explains. “How about you then?”

Aria smiles, knowing his voice. “Just the friendly pyro-manic I was looking for!” She says, playfully punching him in the side. “Gimme a sip?” She reaches for his coffee.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 pm

"Well i was hoping you would stay and talk more, but if you really must go..." he says putting his head too close to her face, He licks her neck and starts sucking it a little, he almosts leaves a hickey but stops and grabs her butt again, "Be on your way.." he whispers and slaps it.

"Fine, I'm the most exciting person in the world" she says in a boring, almost monotone voice

"Hi" Olivia says and smiles, "I miss you"

"Really? I live in New York too, Not in the city though, out on the island by the bay" He says, "I love being near the water" he adds

Rufus chuckles, "Here ya go" he hands her the drink, "have the rest theres only a sip left and its probably backwash anyway" He smirks
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Chrissy’s eyes widen more, they look almost as if they are going to pop out of her head. She quickly grabs her books and heads out the door. “B-bye!” She mutters quickly leaving.

“Aww... yes you are!” Den gives her a half hug. “It’s so good that you realized it!”

“You miss me, huh?” Ben smiles to him self. “I miss you too, are you free tonight?”

Klara nods. “The water is defiantly pretty. I used to go to the beach a lot, and just sit and watch it.” She smiles. “Funny we lived pretty close.”

“Your gross... but I need something so I’ll drink it.” Aria drinks the rest and then chucks the cup in a near by garbage can. “So,” She says leaning her elbow on his shoulder. “What are our plans for the day?"
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:01 pm

"See you tomorrow" Mr. jones says as he watches her leave

Bailey freezes then shrugs Den off of her, "Please don't touche me" she asks

Olivia smiles and nods even though he can't see, "Yep, wanna do something?" she asks

"We do, we should meet up out of school sometime" He smiles, "Oh we're here" Owen says and opens the door for her.

"Hmm" Rufus pulled a lighter out of his pocket switching it on and off as he thought, "We could do... something?"
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Chrissy walks as fast as she could all the way out of the building. By time she was out and a few feet away she was breathing heavily, face red.

“Okay okay! No touching, look hands in pockets!” He says, quickly shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Oh of course, maybe a nice dinner? Or a walk in the park? Your choice.” Ben says, getting up and looking at his hair in the mirror.

“Yes! And thank you.” Klara smiles at him and walks in. “Ohh, this place smells so good...”

“Ooh, something! My favorite.” Aria says, sarcastically. “Wanna go chill on the hill then? People watch a bit? You can light what ever you find on fire~~” She suggests.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Stephan saw Chrissy running from a building, he quickly jogged to catch up, when he got to her he put his hand on her shoulder, "Are you alright??' he asked worried

Bailey nodded and started walking again, "sorry" she mutters, "you just surprised me"

"lets go for a walk" Olivia replied happy

"yeah they have good stuff here too! lets go order" Owen says and starts walking toward a line.

Rufus laughed, "yeah that sound like a great idea!" He says and puts his lighter back in his pocket.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Chrissy flinches when he touches her shoulder and turns around fast. “Oh! I-I’m fine....! I was just running because.... Because I told someone I would meet them at the library and I forgot!”

“It’s alright... I’m sorry, I know some people don’t like hugs.” Den nods.

“Sounds wonderful. What time do you want to meet me?” Ben was playing with his hair.

Klara follows him, looking at the board. “Hm... A chai latte sounds good to me right now..”

“Good.” Aria takes his hand and leads him to the park. “I wonder who’s out today..."
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 pm

"Oh well don't run too fast, you might trip" Stephan says and smiles, 'Want me to walk you there?" he asks

"I'm also sorry about my attitude" Bailey said once they got back on campus, she stopped again and turned toward him, "I just am bad with people after certain experiences" she says awkwardly

"whenever goods for you, I have nothing for the rest of the day since i had an earlier class" she says

"Thats a good choice" he says, When they get to the front he orders, "One Chai Latte and one iced coffee" he says and takes out his wallet

Rufus follows along, "I hope its no one weird, or annoying" he says thinking about some of the weirder people in the school
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

“Thanks... and um, I guess...” Chrissy didn’t want to say no, but didn’t want him to know that she was lying.

Den smiles warmly. “It’s completely fine. I can relate... well on some level I’m sure. I actually has a very good time out with you.”

“Oh? Shall I meet you there now then? The park in the middle of town, like usual?” Ben asks.

“Oh no! Please don’t pay for me!” Klara says, getting her wallet from her shoulder bag. “I have money!”

Aria nods, but then as they near the park they see Mark, the school ubernerd. “You spoke too soon... Look who’s here.” Aria sighs.

Mark or Morogolon, was running around with a intricately carved fake wand “casting spells” on random things.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Stephan started walking her towards the library, "how was your class?" He asks casually.

Bailey slightly smiled back for the first time that day, "Thank you.. again" she says

"Yes" Olivia says warmly, "I'll see you soon, Bye!" she says and hangs up.

Owen puts his hand on Klaras to stop her from getting money, "no please, let me" he says and smiles at her.

"I spoke too soon, let's go" Rufus starts to turn around
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:09 pm

“N-normal.... Boring biology...!” She tries to joke, awkwardly. She couldn’t tell him what happened, they had just met and it wasn’t his problem.

Den smiles more. “I’m glad that you came with me... Can we hang out again sometime?”

Ben throws on the blazer that was hanging over his chair and heads out the door.

“Oh um...” She puts it back. “Thank you so much...!” She says,a little awkward.

Aria laughs. “Oh, come on. He won’t bug us. Can we sit for a little?” She tugs his arm a bit.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Stephen looks at her skeptically but didn't ask her anything, it wasn't his business. "yeah science is annoying" he plays along

Bailey thought for a moment, "Um I don't think is such a good-" she starts to say but changes her mind, "okay" she says. Her outing made her realize that being with people is nice, and she would want a friend.

Olivia steps back into her room and grabs a sweatshirt, "Im going out" she says before leaving again and starting towards the meeting spot.

Owen laughs a little and turns back to the cashier handing her the right amount of money and taking the drinks in return, "Lets sit down" he says

"ugh, fine but if he's annoying in lighting him on fire" Rufus said to her
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum