Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. Empty YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Kay here we go with the boarding school and the yeah.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE. Empty Re: YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Charries:

Name: Chrissy
Looks: Mid-back length white/blonde hair, that is wound it tight little curls. She has baisicly white skin and red eyes. (she’s albino.) She’s very nervous and quiet but really cutsie.

Name: Den (minus the fox part. See my DA)
Looks: Long red hair, purple eyes. Typical guy. IDK what else to say..
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Charries!
Name: Bailey
Looks: Blue choppy layered hair that goes down to her shoulders. Big dark green eyes. Very pretty and cool but likes to keep to herself more. But likes dressing up fancy, kinda lolita but not totally.

Name:Stephan
Looks: Tall, hair style and color changes alot (not crazy colors though just from blonde to brown ect.) but its usually blonde, Bright blue eyes. He's an exchange student from sweden, he's Nice and outgoing in class, Likes punk rock clothing and music.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Chrissy sat on a little bench in the school courtyard. She was quietly reading a book before class like she did everyday, since her room was too noisy when class wasn’t in session.

Den woke up with five minutes to get to class and pulled on some pants and a t-shirt that were lying on the floor. He toussled his head with one hand and then left his room, walking slowly down the stairs.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Stephan woke up, he took a shower got changed into black skinnies and a plain white t-shirt, he gelled his hair to his likings and got his books together. He left his room with 40 minutes to spare before class so he decided to walk to the cafeteria and get some breakfast. After he bought juice and some eggs he sat on a bench to eat it, not noticing the girl beside him.

Bailey brushed off the tea length sundress, slipped her shoes on before stepping outside. She checked she had everything in her bag in the hall and then continued to go to class, she arrived a few minutes early and rested her head on her desk while she waited for it to begin.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Chrissy noticed someone next to her. She closed her book and put it in her lap. “G-good morning...!” She says softly, trying to be polite. She tucked her hair behind her ear with one hand.

Den ran to class and sat down in the back, opening his book to reveal only to him a comic book on the inside. He relaxed into his seat, putting his seat on the back of the person in front of him’s chair.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Stephan was suprised for a moment then saw the girl and smiled widely at her, "Good morning!" He said nicely, "How're you?" He asked politely. He was a little suprised by the girls red eyes and pale skin, but on closer inspection noticed she was really cute.

Bailey was now zoning out in class, when she felt pressure on the back of her chair, she ignored it at first, but after a little while she couldn't help it. She turned her head to the person behind her and glared coldly.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 pm

“Very good... thanks.” Chrissy forces a half smile, although a bit uncomfortable talking with someone she didn’t know. “I’m Chrissy...”

Den noticed the staring, he lowered his book. “Can I help you?” He asks, flashing a handsome smile to try to soften her glare.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Stephan extended his Hand for a hand shake, "Nice to meet you Chrissy, I'm Stephan" He said kindly.

"Yes" Bailey said harshly ignoring his smile, "Can you not do that" said just and meanly, she looked down to his feet so he understood what she meant.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Chrissy lightly wraped her fingers around his and shook. “Nice to meet you too... Stephan.” She says a bit awkwardly but trying her hardest to be nice.

“Oh...? My feet? Are they on your chair?! Oh gosh I’m so sorry, they’re just so tired...” Den faked a pout. “But I guess since it bothers you that much..."
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Stephan smiled, "Well I should get going, I have to get to class early today It was nice to meet you, I'll see you around!" He said waving goodbye.

Bailey was really annoyed now, "Yeah it kind of does" she replied
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:49 pm

“Bye-bye..” Chrissy waves a tiny bit before looking at her watch. “I should go too...” She picks up her book and her purse and walks the opposite way.

Den sighs. “Fine fine.” He removes his feet. “All done... I’m sorry that chair is connected to you by nerves and you feel what it feels...” He says under his breath, lifting his book again.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Stephan walked happily to his class, he got there and went over some notes he didn't understand with his teacher.

"Thank you for caring, I'm sorry your feet can't sit still and have to be on my chair everyday.." Bailey said after catching what he said. She turned to face the teacher again,
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Chrissy walks into a creative writing class where a few kids are talking in the back. She sit up front and opens her book, starting to continue on something that already was there.

Den tried to hold in laughs. Quickly he taps his feet against her chair, but then goes back to reading to act like he didn’t do anything.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:28 pm

After Stephan finished talking with his teacher, he made his way over to his English class, he was in a different kind of English class than normal kids since he's from a foriegn place. when he first got here he could barely speak English but now he's pretty much fluint, just an accent.

Bailey felt the kicking but decided to ignore it. Soon enough the bell rang and she started to gather her stuff
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 am

Chrissy heard a bell and slowly stood up, she had to be on her way to math now. With a sigh she started down the hall, playing with her hair in one hand.

Den got up fast. He stood right next to Bailey’s desk in an effort to stop her from leaving. “Hey.” He said with a smile. “Listen, I’m sorry about the chair thing. Let me make it up to you?"
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Stephan zoned out, and stared out a window. Soon enough he was dismissed and started walking back to his room.

Bailey didn't even think about what Den said, "No" she replied quickly and waited for him to move.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Chrissy took her seat in math, next to the window. She never payed attention in math since it was easy for her. She just played with her hair or wrote in her notebook.

Den frowned. “Aww come on now. I’m just trying to be nice. Let me do something for you, anything; lunch perhaps?” He asked not moving at all.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Stephan got back to his room to find his room mate went out. he sat on his bed cross legged and pulled out his guitar, quietly strumming to himself.

"If you let me get out I'll think about it." Bailey said, feeling the need to stand up and stretch out her legs.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Chrissy began to day dream since it was group work time. she slowly did the questions as she began to imagine all kinds of random scenarios.

Den smiled a little and took a step to the side. “Really? You’ll think about it? Good then lets walk together while you do."
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Stephan got sleepy and placed his guitar beside his bed. He rested his head on his pillow and eventually drifted to sleep.

"great" Bailey mumbled as she slung her bag over her shoulder and stood up. She tried to walk with a fast pace but knew it wouldn't do her any good getting away from this guy.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Chrissy’s class ended quickly, since the teacher had to leave. She dropped her worksheet on the desk and left as soon as she could. She walked outside debating weather or not to go back to her room.

Den took big strides to keep up with the girl. “So, willya? Willya?” He asked with a smug smile.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Stephan continued to sleep sprawled out across his bed, he rolled over and fell off his bed but fell right back to sleep on the cold floor.

"No" Bailey tried again. But when she was a few feet away from her dorm building, and he was still walking next to her, she stopped abruptly. She did not want him to know were she lived at all, "Fine" she said "Where?" she asked
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Chrissy decided just to sit outside again, this time right infront of the building where she lived. She took her ipod out of her purse and put on her head set, closing her eyes.

Den smiled big now. “That’s up to you. Where ever you want, my treat..... The name’s Den by the way."
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Stephan rolled again and bumped his head on his side tables leg. He woke up from that and decided to go for a walk around their campus.

"I want Thai" Bailey decided looking up at Den, ignoring his introduction.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum