Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
    Men in yoga pants. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
    Men in yoga pants. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
    Men in yoga pants. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
    Men in yoga pants. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
    Men in yoga pants. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
    Men in yoga pants. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
    Men in yoga pants. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
    Men in yoga pants. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
    Men in yoga pants. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Men in yoga pants.

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Men in yoga pants. Empty Men in yoga pants.

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:28 pm

OKAY HERE. DIS IS DA THREAD FO DA ACTUALL RPOO. OKAY. OKAY. OKAY.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Men in yoga pants. Empty Re: Men in yoga pants.

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Alexio had on a blue and white striped long sleeved t-shirt and jeans as he walked down the hallway. He had a orange flat brim hat on with a fox on it, that matched his vans. He went to his locker and got a text book that was covered in brown paper bag out and a pen. He sat against the wall and opened to a page where he had a work sheet shoved to finish it.

Mihal had a red button up on over his jeans and tan Sperry’s. He had a basketball in his hands and was tossing it lightly in the air while listening to his iPhone. He smiled at each person he passed.

Dahlia had a tan jumper on with knee high white socks and her black Mary Janes. She had a huge old looking novel in her arms in front of her chest. She walked slowly toward the courtyard with her lunch bag in her long cotton bag that hung on her shoulder.

Claritina sat with her legs up on her desk, blazer on the back of her chair. She had no students in yet and was reading a book as she played with a pencil in one hand.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Becca stood in front of her open locker thinking of what she needed for the next few classes. After thinking it over a few times and deciding she had everything she slammed her locker shut. When she was about to walk away she realized that she locked her pencil case it. Trying once again to open it she realized it got caught on her bag from the inside and was jammed "noooo" she yelled as she started kicking the locker.

Greg shook his hands through his hair to fix it up as he walked out of the school pool to the hall. He was dressed in faded jeans and a white tshirt, he would prefer to be shirtless and in the water, but obviously that couldn't happen at the moment. As he yawned he acidently bumped into someone...

Aiden was in the bathroom admiring himself, he was wearing skinnies and a nice fitted dress shirt with a stylish jacket over it (or sonething trendy like that) when he realized it was time for English class, he straightened his tie and walked to his room sitting in the first row.

Dani was standing on the desk in her classroom also waiting for students to come in. Over her pants she had a large men's shirt that was hanging off her shoulder and went down to her thigh with many belts on it and big boots.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Alexio heard Becca’s cries and looked over at her; she was across the hall. He quietly put down his book and stood up, walking over to her. “....Need some help there....?” He asks quietly and politely.

The person Greg ran into was Dahlia. Her big book fell to the floor. She hurried to pick it up, not saying anything and not making eye contact with him. She let out a little squeak as she tried to pull herself together.

Mihal walked into Dani’s class room, sitting in the back with his feet up on the desk in front of him. He took a folder from a bookshelf in the back where he had stashed it the day before and pulled out some neatly done homework.

Claritina slowly raised her eyes over her book. “I see it’s time for class...” She said in a bored tone as she put her book and her feet down. She slipped on her blazer and let out a long tired yawn.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Becca turned red when she hear someone talking to her, "hi!" She says in a panic then calms herself down a bit, "um if you don't mind" she says still blushing .

"Oh!" Greg says when he finally realized what happened, "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" He asks, looking at the girl he realized he never really noticed her before, Greg was confused on why not since she was pretty cute, very natural beauty looking. "I'm Greg" he adds a second later with an extended hand to shake.

"Hey there mate!" Dani called to mihal as he was the first one in the room when a few more people piled in she jumped off the desk onto her feet and leaned on the desk instead. Waiting for the rest of the class.

"Looks that way" says aiden to ms brun as he takes out a neat looking notebook and pen, "what are we doing today?" He asks curiously even though he won't really care later
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:06 pm

“It’s no problem.” Alexio grabbed the latch and yanked it upward, the locker then pulling open with ease. Her bag fell out as the door opened. “You should be more careful where you put this....” He says, bending over and picking it up. He handed it to her, pushing his hair out of his eyes with his other hand.

Dahlia picked up her book and stood up straight. “My names Dahlia.” She said in her quiet voice as she extended her pale hand to shake his lightly. “And I’m alright thank you.” She added, pushing a curl of her hair behind her ear.

Mihal flashed Dani a smile as he took out his earbuds, so he could actually hear what she was saying. He watched as people started to enter.

Claritina turned toward the chalkboard. “Well I was just going to write that on the board...” She yawned again and began to write. Her cursive was large and curly. She wrote 'Tasteful Haikus’ on the board, taking up most of the space.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:24 pm

"O-okay" Becca said while she stated right into the boys eyes, her blush flaring up to be the color of her hair, "thank you so much" she so fast it just sounded like a jumble of letters. Becca was acting like this because she realized that just discovered who her new crush for this year was on.

"No problem!" Greg said flashing his nice white smile at her. "Where are you headed" he asks.

Once enough students were seated dani started, "okay, today we start human world history(they learn all types of history with all the types of creature and whatnot) which is obviously my favorite part of this clad since I'm all human" she says as she makes her way to the bored.

"Tasteful haikus.." Aiden echoed out loud as he read it from the bored.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:31 pm

“....Are you alright...?” He asks, looking at her cheeks. “You don’t have a fever or something do you?” He reached out and felt her forehead with the back of his hand. “You feel alright....” He said, his hand returning to his side.

“Oh, just outside to eat my lunch.” Daliah answers playing with the same piece of hair. “How about you....?” She tried to carry on the conversation.

Mihal was happy since he knew a lot of human history, since his father had been a human at one point. He took out a piece of loose leaf and began to doodle away.

“Would you rather something else, Mr. Aiden?” Ms.Brun wheeled around quickly to face him, tossing the piece of chalk in the air and catching it.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 pm

"Omigod!" She squeaked, "I'm fine! Justa lil hot in ere yeah!?" She asked stupidly lifting her hand to wave off he face a bit "I'm Becca! By the way" she says changing the subject.

"Oh really?" Greg asks "I have lunch as well" he says, I usually sit at the back courtyard, probably why we've never met!" He explains, "want to sit together?" He asks her kindly

"So basically, the laws against certain religions in Britain were dumb, and.." Dani continued to speak her opinions on the world as she jotted notes on the board.

"I was simply reading aloud the lesson for today, I never voiced wether I did or didn't like it" aiden says sassily Rolling his eyes.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:18 pm

“I’m Alexio... Are you late for class...since your bag was stuck....” He awkwardly tried to keep talking to her. He scratched his head, looking for the right words, wanting to sound normal.

“Yes.” Dahlia nods. “We can sit where you like.” She says, quietly tucking her book under her arm revealing her front and the large purple star pendant that hung from her neck. She looked up at him.

Mihal didn’t take any notes, he listened to his iphone through one ear bud that he hid in his hand. He tapped his foot very lightly.

Claritina appeared almost instantly in front of Aiden. “Was that an eyeroll.... Mr. Aiden?” She raised her pencil thin eyebrows.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 pm

"Oh!! Darn it your right!!" Becca squeaked, "uh yeah I got to go then!!" But I'll see you around!" She tells him as she glances at the clock in the hall and moans, "it's my first time being late this year!"

"No no, wherever you normally sit will be fine! I change daily anyway!" he says wow that's a nice necklace, where's it from?" He asks

Dani finished writin on the board, "that's all for today, you can just hang out the rest of the class" she says noticing there is still aloe more time to the period.

Aiden looked his teacher right in the eyes, "why would you like to know?" He challenges
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:47 pm

“Your never late....? Do you not skip class then either...?” Alexio looked confused and astonished. He reached out after her quietly. “S-see you around.....”

“Oh... We can sit under the apple tree then...” She said before looking down at her necklace. “Oh.... I made this. I found the stone by my home.” She held it up so he could see better.

Mihal took this as an excuse to flirt with the elven girl next to him, turning his desk to face hers.

“Well because if it was then you might just be having lunch with me~” She smiled wickedly, twirling a lock of her hair.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Aiden made a disgusted face "for rolling my eyes? isnt that a little... harsh?" he asks hopefuly. just then Becca ran into the English class, "I'm so sorry I'm late ms brun!! My locker was jammed!" She exclaims loudly.

"Wow! That looks like you bought it! Your pretty handy then?" He asks as the start making their way outside.

Dani sat at her desk and pulled a plastic container out from her desk. She opened it up and started eating spaghetti with a fork, " isn't spaghetti good?" She asked no one in particular. "I haven't had it in so long and decided to have it for lunch today" she continues
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Ms. Brun spun around on her heels to face Becca. “Ah~ Guess who’s off the hook and guess who just got on~ A jammed locker, what a sad story.” She grinned.

Dahlia nods again. “I made this as well.” She played with the bottom of her dress as they walked outside. “That’s just how I was raised.”

Mihal looked at Dani with a little chuckle. “We should learn about pasta history then.” He suggests.

Alexio went back to sitting up against his locker. “....someone who’s never late... how weird....”
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Aiden smirked and becca s eyes went wide with fear, "I'm so sorry it will never happen again!! I swear this was the first time this ever happens!" She said as he eyes started to sting

Greg looked at her amazed! "So cool! I mean I've been making necklaces out of shells all my life but to sew clothes! Or carve stone! That's skill!" He said truthfully

Danis eyes shot up to Mihal and she pointed straight at him! "That's such a good idea! Like that pasta religion!" She exclaimed jumping to her feet.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 pm

"Sit down Becca and we'll talk after class. Everyone get started on your assignment.... I want three haikus by tomorrow and I want them to be thought provoking." Claritina sat back at her desk.

"Thank you.... I could teach you sometime. I'm sure you could pick it up..." Daliah said, sitting down against the tree and opening her bag.

"Yes, actually I think that would be very interesting." Michael agreed, turning his desk back to the front.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Becca nodded and sat in her seat quietly and awkwardly blinking back tears.
    Aiden opened his notebook an tried writing a haiku but other that one poem the rest of his page was crossouts.

Greg smiled, "that would be awesome" he said as he sat down next to her. "Let's play 20 questions" he stated, then looked at her, "to get to know each other more...
    I'll start.. Hmm what's you favorite color?"

Dani laughs "I need to look that up or something later! Is it even real?" She laughs some more.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Claritina took her book out again. "Feel free to ask any questions..." She sighed.

Daliha looked up at him. "It's purple. How about you then?" She took a handmade lettuce wrap out of her bag. She liked the idea of getting to know someone.

"The religion or the monster?" Mihal laughed. "The religion is! But I can't say about the other!"
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Becca was way too scared to ask anything at the moment.

Aiden scribbled more another line but realized it way too many syllables crossed it out and tried rewriting it again. Once he decided to give up and space off, he was lacking drama, "wait so am I eating lunch here?" He called out

"Favorite color is green" he decided, "noww hmm favorite hobbie?" He asks

"Yeah but do the people who believe in the religion believe in the monster?" She laughed "I guess there are many crazy different beliefs! Why freedom of religion is good!!" She jokes referring to the earlier lesson.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:36 am

"Well now you are~!" Claritina said happily, turning the page of her book dramatically. "And we might have another buddy if she doesn't stop looking so frightened." She adds shooting Becca a look.

Dahlia too a bite of her wrap as she thought. She swallowed silently and then said, " Archery. And yours?"

Michael laughed along with her. "Well I guess we'll just have to figure that out!"
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Aiden grimanced at her but went back to doing his work. Becca gasped but then tried to calm down

Greg bit into an apple, " swimming" he replied quickly, "favorite food" he shot

"That it is" dani said and winked at him before she sat up on the desk cross legged and continues her pasta.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 am

Claritina laughed to her self. “Alright, thats it. You can all be excused for today.... I want you back in here with... four very good haikus though.” She announced, playing with her book. “And Aiden and Becca, I want to see you in an hour at my lunch break.”

“Oh...” She started to think, making a cute little crinkled nose face as she searched for her answer. “Probably....Fried fish. You?”

Mihal chuckled to him self before going back to his random doodles.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Aiden picked up his books and walked out the room rolling his eyes yet again once in the hallway.
    "Okay" becca replied nervously before leaving as well sighing heavily the second she was out

Greg looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "really? Fish? Thanks for that" he said sarcastically "mine is elf ears!!" He jokes

The bell rang, "byyyyeeee" dani called as everyone left
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Claritina went back to reading after taking off her blazer and dropping it to the floor.

"Oh! I'm sorry.... I didn't even realize really.... I didn't mean it like that.... Just um...." Dahlia studdered a bit, afraid she ruined rhe whole conversation.

Mihal strutted happily out of class after stashing his folder in the back of the class room.

Alexio was still sitting slumped at his locker, trying to do some math which wasn't going very well. His page was filled with cross outs and random problems of the sides.
    Hachi
    Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Aiden went to his locker and looked through his locker aimlessly when he noticed a boy sitting a locker near his, "hello there" he said. Becca walked passed the same area and saw the same boy, "hi alexio!" She called and ran over, forgetting her anxiety from class earlier, then she saw aiden and smiled as well.

Greg laughed, "it's okay I was just kidding! You probably didn't even realize I was a merman anyway!!" He laughed

Dani took a map out of her desk draw and started reading it.
    totoro813
    totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next