Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. Empty UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS.

Post  Hachi Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Mickey walked through the park, an ice cream cone in his hand and his baggy blue sweat pants rubbing against the ground, looking at everything and smiling at everyone.

Felix was lying in his pajamas on his couch watching tv until he realized it was past lunch. He got up and pulled a plaid flannel shirt over his black t shirt, he combed his dirty blonde hair and pulled a pair of black skinny jeans over his boxers. when he was ready he headed headed down to the park, stoping to get a sandwich on his way.

Mickey found an empty bench surrounded by pigeons and sat down, after chasing them away. He began licking away at his ice-cream as he kicked his feet.

Felix got to the park and sat on a random bench to eat his late lunch.

Mickey finished his ice cream and got up, stretching a bit and then running after some more pigeons. He chased a stubborn one around a few benches until it finally flew a way, out of breath he sat down on a bench next to a boy.

Felix was just finishing his sandwich when he noticed a little boy sit down next to him, he looked really out of breath. Felix sat in silence for a few awkward seconds then decided to speak, "You ok?" he mumbled to the boy.

"Yes!" Mickey smiled. "I was chasing a pigeon and it ran around for a while!" Mickey used his arms to illustrate. After he finished he breathed hazily a few times but then blurted out, "Oh! My names Mickey by the way! Nice to meet you!"

Felix stared in shock at the boy for talking so much, when he relaxed he said, "I'm Felix" he stated waving his hand a little as a wave.

Mickey giggled and began to swing his feet. "I like your name~!" He complimented, singsongy. "Do you come to the park a lot? I'm usually here in the mornings."

"Uh thanks" Felix replied to the strange compliment, "And I come around sometimes, usually I just cut through on walks" he explained.

"Oh I see…" Mickey fidgeted in his seat he needed to run. "Do you like to play hide and seek tag…?" He asked hopeful.

"No, I don't really do that stuff." He said. He tried to figure out how old this boy was, he looked young but not young enough to play tag, "How old are you?" he suddenly asked

"Seventeen! My birthday was two weeks ago actually!" Mickey grinned wide. "I get to go to the 11th grade this year!"

"Wait you're not in grade school?" FElix asked surprised. Mick was only a year younger then him,

"Nope! I go to Red Reddinson High!" Mickey giggled. "I haven't been in grade school for six years! Your silly!"

Felix stared at him, "I go there too" he said, He wondered to himself how he couldn't of noticed this kid before, he defiantly sticks out in a crowd.

"Really? How come I've never seen you…?" Mickey thought if he maybe knew him, his head was slightly turned to one side.

Felix shrugged "Dunno" he replied and looked at some pigeons who were eating crumbs on the ground.

"Hm.." Mickey thought for a minute but then noticed the pigeons and jumped off the bench, causing them to scatter. He burst into laughter as he watched them fly away.

Felix watched Mickey chase off the pigeons then stood up, yawned and stretched his arms out. "Well guess I should get going," He said and turned to Mickey to say bye.

"Oh um.. bye-bye!" Mickey waved and tried to hold in his laughter, resulting in his smile being huge. "Will I see you here again?"

Felix thought for a minute, then nodded "Yeah sure, I'll probably be here tomorrow" He decided, then waved and turned away.

"Okay! We can play hide and seek tag!" Mickey yelled before running the other direction down a hill.

Felix smiled to himself slightly, then walked towards his work.

Mickey decided to go home at eat some lunch. He walked down the street towards his second story apartment right down the street.

Felix got to the small music store he worked at and greeted his coworkers. He was in a good mood today because his unexpected meeting this morning, he couldn't tell why exactly though.

Mickey opened the door and a cute little brown and white cat came up to his feet. "Hello Chico!" Mickey said scooping up the cat. "Let's eat lunch!"

Felix worked through the rest of the day putting albums in the right places and working the cash register.

"Chico we need some dinner! How about chicken tonight?" Mickey asked petting the cat which was on his lap. "Nyannn!!" Chiyoko purred. "Okay I'll go out and get some." Mickey smiled and put the cat next to him.

Felix was walking home when he realized he was hungry again, He stopped at a new food place in town, to get food.

Mickey walked down the street and decided he would try a new restraint for his chicken. He went in and walked up to the counter. "Chicken dinner for two please!!"

Felix already ordered and was waiting for his food when he heard a familiar voice, he quickly looked up from the floor to see Mickey there.

Mickey took a number to wait for his food and noticed Felix, "Hello Felix!" Mickey smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey… I'm just getting dinner here" he said still surprised to see mickey there.

"Me too! I'm getting chicken for Chico and I! I hear its good here." Mickey giggled and crinkled the number in his hand.

"Cool thats good, I'm hungry" He said, "Wait who's Chico?" felix asked

"My kitty! He really likes chicken and so do I! I really hope it's good!"

"Oh… yeah me too" Felix said, just then they called out his number, "oh thats me" he said

"Okay.." Mickey twirled his hair as he waited, they called him number next and he grabbed it. "We should hang out some time!" Mickey said as they both picked up their food.

"yeah sure" felix said as they walked out of the store together, he took a pen out of his pocket and ripped off paper from his food bad, he quickly scribbled some numbers down, "Here just text me or something so i can have your number too" he said a little awkwardly handing the scrap of paper to mickey.

Mickey took the paper and grinned. "I'll text you right when I get home! Bye-bye now!" Mickey waved and turned down his street.

Felix waved and walked down the street to his house. when he got there he sat in the kitchen and ate his chicken.''

Mickey opened the door and picked Chico up in one arm. He sat on the couch and placed one meal in the couch next to him and one on the table.

After Felix finished eating he went up to his room and plugged in his phone to a wall, he then turned on his tv and flipped through channels.

Mickey finished up his meal and left Chico to finish his. He decided to go and text Felix. He ran into his room and grabbed his phone off the dresser, it was square and white and had about ten different things hanging off of it and a picture of Chico stuck to the back. He typed in the number and texted Felix. ~Hi-hi! It's Mickey!~

Felix heard his phone buzz on the floor, he grabbed it and read the text from Mickey. He saved the number into his phone and quickly texted back - Hey -

~How was your meal?" Mickey replied now lying on his bed with his feet in the air, kicking back and forth.

-It was good, what about yours? does your cat like it?- he texted back now heading down to the kitchen to get a drink.

~It was very tasty! And yes Chico is enjoying it very much!~ Mickey giggled .

-Oh thats good - Felix replied as he drank from a carton of orange juice.

~So what are you up to?~ Mickey sat up as Chico walked in and snuggled up to him.

-nothing really, just relaxing- felix typed. he went back to his room and lied on his bed.

~Oh thats nice, relaxation is good!~ Mickey texted and then pulled Chico into his lap, snuggling him to his face.

-yep, what about you?- Felix asked.

~I'm just sitting on my bed with Chico! I think he would like to meet you because he keeps trying to read my texts!" Mickey placed Chico on the bed next to him and laid back down.

Felix chuckled a little to himself, -I'll have to meet him soon then- he responded

~Yes maybe he'll come to the park tomorrow!!~ "Do you want to go to the park tomorrow?" Mickey asked Chico and he purred.

- haha cool- Felix texted, he picked up a book to read in between messages.

~yupp what time do you think you will be at the park?~ Mickey had begun to walk into the bathroom, carrying Chico in his arms.

- I don't know, if i wake up early enough I can get there early. But i have to leave at 1 for work- he explained in the message

~So like 11 o clock??~ Mickey placed his phone on the counter and Chico on the floor, closing the door behind them.

-sure- he wrote back throwing his boring book on the floor and rolling over in his bed.

~Oh boy! Btw where do you work?~ Mickey turned on the tub and Chico jumped in. "Bath-time!" He smiled tossing his clothes on the floor and putting his hair up in a pink shower cap.

-the music store in town- Felix said, there was only one music store there so he didn't need to say the name

~Oh I love that store! I just bought the new Beyonce CD from you guys!~ Mickey turned off the tub, which was full of vanilla sensed bubbles and climbed in. Chico was swimming bath and forth.

-oh, cool- felix responded, he laughed a little at the choice of music mickey listened to, but didn't really care.

~What kind of music do you like?~ Mickey placed his phone in a little cup with a blue towel in it. He began to rub shampoo into his and Chico's hair.

-anything really, mainly rock though- Felix texted, he got up to brush his teeth and wash his face

~Oh I see… Like The Beatles?~ Chiyoko used a little bowl to pour water over his hair and then over Chico to get the shampoo out of their hair.

-I guess, and more hardcore stuff what about you?- Felix messaged with his toothbrush in his mouth. He finished washing up and lied back down.

~I like Beyonce and Lady Gaga and Ke$ha! ~ Mickey giggled putting his phone back and then rubbing conditioner into his hair and then Chico's.

-oh- felix said as he got under his cover and started drifting off

~Oh and Chico likes to listen to J-pop! ~ Mickey again poured water over Chico and him self. He then opened up his strawberry scented bath soap ad washed his body.

-you'r cat likes music?- felix asked as he laughed a little

~Yes he does! He has his own CD player in his room, he uses it quite frequently.~ Mickey splashed Chico and Chico did the same, with his tail. They got into a little splash fight.

-.. he has his own room?- felix asked confused at why a cat would have a room to himself

~Yes we live in a two bedroom apartment, and one is mine and the other is his!~ Mickey unplugged the drain and Chico jumped out.

-oh okay- felix said understanding a bit better now, he set down his phone but quickly picked it up again texting -i'm going to bed, i'll see you tomorrow-

~Good night!~ Mickey wrapped Chico in a bright red towel and him self in a peachy one. He pulled out his blowdryer and began to do Chico's hair.

Felix woke up at ten twenty the next morning, he quickly took a shower and put on a plain t-shirt and jeans, when he got downstairs he grabbed a granola bar and walked out to the park.

Mickey's alarm went off at 10 30 and he got up and brushed his hair. He threw on a pink shirt with the words Born this way written across it in white. He went into Chico's room and and found him lying on his back listing to some music.

Felix got to the park and sat on the same bench as yesterday and ate his granola bar.

"Chico!" Mickey giggled, rubbing the cats stomach. "Were going to the park!" Chico meowed and rolled over, he pushed a little hair brush towards Mickey.

Felix finished his food and leaned back against the bench, in a few minutes he fell asleep.

Mickey hurriedly brushed Chico's fur and then picked him up. He carried him out side and placed him on the ground. "To the park." They started towards the park.

Felix was in a deep sleep on the bench, still.

Mickey and Chico entered the park and walked over to where Felix was sitting. "Good morning Felix!" Mickey beamed as Chico jumped onto his lap.

Felix woke to Mickeys voice and something on him, "Oh, hi" he said rubbing his eyes.

"How are you?" Mickey smiled, he sat next to Felix and Chico jumped onto his lap.

"I'm good" he replied, "Thats Chico?" he asked nodding towards the cat

"Yes it is, he's very happy to meet you!" Mikey giggled and Chico put his paw out as if asking Felix to shake it.

"Heh, he's cute" Felix said as he pet the cat's head lightly.

"Thank you! He likes you." Chico purred and snuggled against Felix's leg.

Felix laughed a little and rubbed the cat some more, "How are you?" he asked Mickey

"Good but I need to eat breakfast, I haven't gotten to yet and neither has Chico."

"Wanna get something then, all I had was a granola bar and thats not very filling"felix said as stretched out his arms.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. Empty Re: UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS.

Post  Hachi Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 pm

"Yeah that sounds like fun!!! Can Chico come?" mickey asks tilting his heq to one side with a smile.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Felix grinned to himself and laughed a little, "sure, if he wants to come he can" he replied
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:04 pm

“Sounds like even more fun! Is there anywhere specific you would like to go?” Mickey pets Chico on the back
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:08 pm

"Nah anywhere you want to go is fine, I don't usually eat breakfast so I don't know any good places anyway" Felix said and yawned again
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:10 pm

“Well there’s a nice little diner around the corner, and the lady that owns it like Chico, so we could go there...” He suggested.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 pm

"Sounds good" Felix said as he stood up and started walking out of the park,
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Mickey hopped off the bench and with Chico right next to him followed Felix out of the park. “So, how come you don’t eat breakfast?”
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 pm

"I either don't have time to or I'm not hungry" Felix said " I eat alot at lunch though" he added
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Chico swiftly climbs up on Mickey’s shoulder. Mickey giggles. “Well I suppose that about makes up for it~! At least you just don’t not eat!"
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Felix chuckled and smiled lightly, " yeah.," he agreed, just then his phone buzzed, "Hello?" he asked when he picked it up still walking with Mickey
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Mickey pets Chico quietly as he watches Felix on the phone. He begins to watch the people pass by.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:44 pm

After a few minutes felixs call ended, "Bye. Me too" he said before hanging up, he turned to Mickey "sorry about that" he said
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:48 pm

“Who was there? Your momma?” Mickey asked trying to sound nice and not too nosey.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Felix smiled a little, "No, uh it was my girlfriend" he said a little akwardly, for some reason he felt bad.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:25 am

"Oh I see...." Mickey giggles a little. "Is she pretty?" Mickey sounds a bit excited as he asks and Chico looks at Felix for the answer too.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 pm

UMMM IDK WAT TO NAME THIS. Punk_b10

Anna.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Felix smiled little awkwardly, "Uh Yeah, she's cool.."he said rubbing his hand through his hair
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm

“Oh how nice!” Mickey does a little clap and Chico mews happily. They arrived at the restaurant . “Oh look we’re here!”
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 pm

"Oh good," Felix said, they walked inside and got a table for two
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Mickey sat down and Chico curled up on the table, staring out the window. “I think I want pancakes....” Mickey tried to decide.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:38 pm

"I want a fried egg" Felix decided with out even looking at the menu
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Chico made a loud meow. “I think that’s what Chico wants too!” Mickey giggles.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Felix laughed a little, he reached his arm over and scratched Chicos neck
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 pm

“Nyyaaa~!” Chico says happily and mickey giggles more.

“Felix~” Coos a familiar voice from behind his head.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum