Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
Hereeeeeeeee. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
Hereeeeeeeee. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
Hereeeeeeeee. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
Hereeeeeeeee. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
Hereeeeeeeee. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
Hereeeeeeeee. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
Hereeeeeeeee. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
Hereeeeeeeee. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
Hereeeeeeeee. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hereeeeeeeee.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hereeeeeeeee. Empty Hereeeeeeeee.

Post  Hachi Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 am

Ummm yeah so this is for our one with like v-pires and humans. YAY.

Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Hereeeeeeeee. Empty Re: Hereeeeeeeee.

Post  Hachi Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Hereeeeeeeee. Blue_s10

Hereeeeeeeee. C95da310 Boris.

Hereeeeeeeee. E44c4211 Shamus Flannery

Hereeeeeeeee. My_gir10 Kiara Flannery
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:20 pm

My guys name is Vincen
Hereeeeeeeee. Courto11 The girl in this (ignore dying guy in backround) is Jayde

Hereeeeeeeee. Escape11 Even though she kinda looks creepy, this is a human named Hannah
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Boris walked around in his usual outfit eating cereal (like always), and humming to him self. “Doodoodoo *munch* Doodoo...” He hummed and chewed as he looked out a large partially broken stained glass window over the battle field. Just then something blew up and someone screamed. “*Sigh* Always the same...” He said shaking his head and walking away towards the stairs, eating his cereal.

Shamus whizzed around the battle field on his bike, bringing supplies to the soldiers and medics. In need of a refill on goods he slapped on a helmet he had in his basket and turned his back to the fighting, riding towards the large Castle Flannery.

Kiara sat tending fields in the back of the castle which grew food and herbs for all of the soldiers. She sang a little tune as she weeded and picked some vegetables that were ripe. She picked up a big basket of cabbage and put it under her arm. She stood up and looked at the sun before beginning to walk in side.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Hannah sat on a big white plush like chair in one of the living areas of the castle, she was slowly eating a large bowl of pudding wanting to waste as much time as possible before she had to go back and help her parents work on weapons and armor.

Jayde was on the battle field stalking a group of human soldiers, she was easily hidden behind a tree making no noise at all,she's been trailing them for about a half hour. Finally one younger boy let his guard down, she quickly and swiftly sprang out to the group and grabbed him. After biting his neck, she almost let him join her, but he tasted so good... she pushed her fangs into him again and drank his blood with her venomous teeth. Some of the men ran in fear, but of course, an older man pulled out his gun. In an second she was gone, she feared what some bullets where made out of and if they could kill her, she didn't want to find out now, so she ran back to her castle.

Vincen was briskly walking through a corridor of the castle he had alot of time on his hands and didn't feel like fighting, he went outside and sat in a flower garden on a bench, he pulled out an old book he has already read many times and read it again
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm

As Boris walked down the stairs he spotted Vincen sitting out side. He chuckled to himself and snuck out the door. Hiding behind a tall topiary, he chucked his spoon at Vincen’s head. Trying to hold his laughter he dropped his bowl spilling milk everywhere. Knowing he would soon be caught he poked his head over the side of the plant and smiled, “Hey, Vincen...”

Shamus dropped his bike and hurried in the main door. He dropped his helmet and leaned against the wall. He slid down the wall and took a deep breath. Upon opening his eyes he saw Hannah. “Getting pretty bad out there..” He said trying to stir up at conversation.

Kiara brought the cabbages into the kitchen and put them down on the table. She grabbed an apple from a bowl on the table and walked over to a window to check what was going on out side. “...I wonder what their castle is like...” She wondered getting some curious thoughts of a crazy black castle with lighting and bones everywhere and chuckled to her self.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Vincen was started and closed his book quickly as something bumped into his head, when he heard a familiar voice he turned his head to where it came from "Boris why do you find so much joy in throwing things?" he asked with a smirk as he picked up the spoon which hit him and waved it a little in Boris' face.

Hannah blinked in surprise when she heard someone talk to her, she looked to see Shamus sitting against the wall and softly smiled. she walked closer to his and her smile dissapered as she responded, "This whole war is just stupid," she said while brusshing her hair over one shoulder with her hands, "I don't enjoy the vampires being here and ... well, eating us.. but I hate having war, and making new weapons and medicines" she said sighing and crouching down next to him, "If only they didn't eat people!" Hannah said almost comically as she gave Shamus a look from the corner of her eye.

Jayde got back from the warfield and went up to her room, she smiled proudly to herself about all the humans she had gotten today, and all the stradegys she has used. "I'll have to use those again sometime" she said evily smirking.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 pm

“Hey, hey, whats that supposed to mean?” Boris asked rubbing his head. “Anyways..... What have you been up to anywaysss...?” He questioned and he leaned over and picked up his bowl. “Aren’t you supposed to be helping win this thing?”

Shamus laughed a little but then shook his head. “It’s so annoying! I hate them but enough is enough! How long have we been fighting? I can’t take it!” Shamus said angrily, his hands coiling into fists. He took a deep breath to cool down, “Why can’t they just... eat something else?”

Kiara took her apple and headed out the side door onto the balcony that over looked a small drop which was over a pond of water. She could see shots being fired and vampires attacking out of the darkness. “I wonder if they’re all that horrible... Maybe there are some like in the stories...” She laughed to her self as she hung over the edge.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Vincen grimanced at Boris' question "I guess so" he said in an annoyed tone. He ran his fingers through his hair and thought for a minute. Vincen sighed saying "I personally don't want to fight in it, I don't see why it's such a big deal to just leave those humans alone... I mean there are probably some really inassent people .." he said traiilling off thinking about what they'd do for food, if they didn't eat they would starve, they could always find another group of people... But that would probably have the same result as this war.

Hannah Nodded agreeing with shamus, when he cooled down she spoke again, "I mean if they would listen to what we had to say.. Or if we actually treied to say something instead of fight, we would probably have a chance at something better then fighting" she said thinking to herself if that was really true or if there was the slightest chance vampires would listen.

Jayde changed out of the blooded covered trousers and shirt she used to fight in, and into an old Victorian styled dress. When she turned into a vampire it was a little after Victorian times, but she was very found of the beautiful dresses and details.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 pm

"Honestly I dont know why you guys don't just assimilate and eat normal food like me..sure it tastes bad at firs but if you cover it with some blood from something other then a human it isn't that bad..." Bois explained as he looked down at his empty bowl and then his stomach, which was growling. "You know... Ou could just talk to them... Itd be so much less tiring."

Shamus nodded in agreement. "Well I really should be getting back out there." HE said slowly as he began to slide back up and put his helmet back on. " I have to grab some supplies from out back and bring them to the medics." He quickly shuffled out of the door andnhopped on his bike.

Kiara began to think to her self what would happen if she were to go over to the other side. "I suppose I could maybe go over there and talk to them.." she thought happily aloud.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Vincen thought for a moment, "Talking actually doesn't sound like a bad idea, if I find the right person" he said to himself, then he realized something "wait, where did you get that food?" He asked Boris suprised.

Hannah followed shamus to the door before he rode off she poked her head out, "Stay safe!" she called to him on his bike. She quickly closed the big door and ran down the hall to find her parents. She was nervous about shamus going to deliver supplys to the battlefield, he has been doing it for some time now but compared to the people fighting he had little protection and was like an open target.

Jayde stayed her castle for quite sometime, telling her parents about the fighting and informing some workers on the new prisonors, she enjoyed all of the fighting and liked to take charge of all these things. But it was hard for her to not fight for long within two hours she was already making her way back to the fight.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:00 am

“Ah cereal... How I love you...” He said as he cradled the bowl in his arms and nuzzled it with his head. “I got it at the store.” He said matter-of-factly. “You know if you leave the battle field, there are other places you can go. I just go out in the middle of the night to a gas station when I need some thing.” He added.

Shamus rode around to the back door where one of the family maids gave him what some of the house doctors had been working on. He said thank you and dropped everything in the basket. He didn’t know exactly where the medics were situated but he knew were they were defiantly near, the front lines. (honestly almost wrote grand line by accident) He started up and peddled as fast as he could towards the front, through lines of men fighting.

Kiara got an idea and hurried back in side and up the stairs to her room. She sat down at her desk giggling and wrote a little note on her stationary, Dear Mr./Mrs. Vampire, I am writing from the other side. This is simply because I do not like this war, not one bit. I was wondering if maybe you’d like to talk about ending it?
Sincerly, Kiara.
P.S. Can I come over to your castle?
She wrote a P.S. but quickly crossed it out as she put the letter in an envelope. Singing to her self she grabbed the note and ran down the stairs again, looking for some one to bring the note to the other side.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Vencin looked at Boris skeptically Seriously? this guy goes to gas stations to buy cereal every night.. He though to himself, then he started laughing, "Your weird" he stated as he stood up from the bench and brushed off his clothes, "I'm going to see what I can do about talking with the humans" he said

Hannah assisted the other workers in the house with making war equipment, medicine, foods, and other necessaries for the castle. She was walking through the hall to the kitchen slowly and tiredly, she stopped suddenly as someone ran down the stairs almost bumping her, "Oh, Hi Kiara" she said with a soft smile.

Jayde was pretty much fighting on and off the whole day, the war thrilled her. She wanted the humans to just give up, but she knew that wasn't happening soon, when she fighted she hardly remembered what the fighting was about, but she liked it, so she kept doing it.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Boris was caught off guard since he had gotten to thinking about cereal. “Oh.. Well see you later...” By time he noticed that Vincen was already pretty far away. “Hm... I guess I’ll go get some more food from the house...” He decided aloud. He turned towards the house and walked slowly inside.

Shamus stopped in front of one of the younger medics and began to explain what he had. He hopped off the bike and began to unload. He looked around at all of the fighting and groaned. “Somethin’ wrong?” Someone asked. “Oh, no... it’s nothing..” He said forcing a smile. “Mind if I stay here a while and help?” He asked. Upon receiving a nod he began to help with bandages.

“Ah! Hannah!” Kiara said happily. “You wouldn’t happen to be going over to the other side for any reason.... would you??” She asked with puppy-dog eyes. “It’s just that... I need a letter delivered, and dad had all postal services stopped, and mom won’t let me go over there, and I realllly want a response, and... and...” She ranted.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Vincen walked to a large study, he sat down in a big arm chair and thought about what he should do. Just going over there wouldn't work.. "They'd probably attack me as soon as they saw me," he stated aloud, but again what where is other options? All the vampires lived in a cult so there was no mail services for them, even if there was, it wouldn't go to the humans land

Jayde was inside, she neatend herself up again, changing clothes and pulling back her hair in a neat bun. She gracefully walked along the hallways when she saw a familular face "Boris, you don't fight, or do as much as help at the castle! And now your eating that dirt!" she said outraged "you might as well move to the humans castle too!" she said. Hyde has always had a cold personality even to vampires

Hannah looked at Kiara suprised for a moment, then her face softened alittle and said, "Whats so urgent that you need to get to the other side?" she asked now looking worried.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Boris looked down at his empty bowl. “Actually I’m not eating at the moment...and it’s not dirt. It’s called cereal, try eating some instead of heartlessly killing random humans..” He said as he shuffled past her and down the hall.

Shamus looked out over the field and watched some of the fighting as he wrapped up a wound on a mans arm. Just then a vampire came down out of no where, right over his head and tried to get a hold of the man he was helping. “Ack!” He screeched ducking his head under his arms, just as some one fired a shot and the vampire was down.

“I just want this letter to get over there! And you know mom thinks your more responsible!” Kiara pleaded. “You can just say that your going to bring some weapons... Or you could say your going to town! Please, please, please??!” She asked getting onto her knees and grabbing one of Hannah’s hands. “You know Shamus would never do it for me! Sister helping sister?”
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Vincen stayed in the study for a while more thinking ways to talk to the humans. he tried writing a few letters thinking there would be a way to sneak over, but they all came out wrong. He finally decided to take a bath and figure this out later.

Jayde turned to watch Boris walk down the hall, "They're asking for it! not as many would be dead if it wasn't for this war!" she yelled down the hall, "Not that I mind though.." she said with and evil smirk.

Hannah looked down at her sister on her knees and grimanced, "I don't know.." she said trailing off a little, She has seen the vampires castle once, when she went on a trip to with her dad to deliver medicine to a nearby village. She didn't know about going there alone, if she was caught by the vampires... she was dead, and if her parents figured out, she'd never be able to leave again.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Boris smirked. “You saying some thing Jayde? I can hear you too well because I’m too busy thinking about how great CEREAL is!” He yelled back as he tried to hold back laughs. He turned the corner and entered the kitchen. “Don’t worry buddy, she doesn’t know of your greatness.” He said as he placed the bowl down on the table. He opened up the almost bare cabinets and reached up to the top shelf and grabbed a box of Captain Crunch. “Yum...” He exclaimed happily as he began to pour him self a bowl.

Shamus looked up to see the Vampire half dead, well whatever “dead” was for a vampire, staring straight at him. He shuddered and grabbed him self in a hug. “Would you just put that thing out of its misery?” He asked. “It’s freaking me out...” A man nodded and prepared to shoot it in the heart with a silver bullet. The shot was fired and Shamus jerked back and covered his eyes again since he didn’t enjoy seeing vampires as they shriveled up and disapeared.

“Aww Hannah! You know I’m not aloud out ever since that time I tried to go over there and take pictures and almost got Shamus and my self killed.... twice...” Kiara sighed with a pout. “You can just dash over there and drop it off! I’ll even give you money so you can get your self some candy on the way home! PLEASSEEE!??” She pleaded.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Jayde ignored Boris and continued to walk down the hall, now in a very bad mood. She thought about the discusting food, to her it all tasted like dirt. I didn't even sound appetizing, Grains coated in way to much sugar and milk. She shuddered at the thought and kept walking.

Vincen finished his long bath and changed back to his clothes, he decided to go for a walk. After making it out of the castle he wandered around the property for a little. He got to a dirt path and started walking down it to a river, "I've never been here before" he thought out loud.

The second Kiara mentioned money, Hannah's eyebrow shot up in intrest, "Fine but I'm not going into that place or talking to anyone! I'm leaving it by a door, I don't care who's" she said making sure her sister realized there was a big change of no reply from her letter. "And you have to pay me alot! and do me favors in the future!" she declared to her sister
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Boris put the cereal back on his high self and went over to the fridge to find some milk. He poured some in and then drank the rest of the milk for the carton and threw it onto the floor. He pick up his bowl and walked into the main hallway were he found a large chair and sat down.

Shamus opened his eyes and all that was left was the vampire’s clothes. “Ugh... how was that ever a person? It just looked so gross! I hate even looking at them.” He said in disgust. “I think I’m going to head back...” He added timidly getting just and beginning to pick up his bike.

“Yippie!!” Kiara said standing up. “Okay, I have $20 here,” She said as she took a $20 bill out of her pocket. “Annd... I have $20 upstairs which I will give you when you get back!” She said happily and then she handed Hannah the note and the money. “Okay just go up and ring the door and put it down and then you can leave! THanks!!” She said quickly before running off to up stairs giggling.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Jayde met with a few other vampires, they want to a room which had big chairs and tables set up. She talked with them about the war and other stuff.

Vincen got to the a nice cleared spot by the river, which had a little bench. He sat down for a while, if he could, he would've loved to fall asleep it seemed so peaceful there. no fighting or complaining.

Hannah grabbed the 20 dollar from Kiara's hands and stuffed it in her pockets before he sister ran away. She went out to a stable stall and pulled out her horse, not many people used them since they had no help in fighting and were kindof old fashion, but she liked horseback riding. Hannah put on it's saddle and mounted the horse heading towards the castle. Whenever someone stopped her, she simply lied saying she was heading to the town. When she got to the dark castle she felt a big knot in her stomach, she suddenly regretted agreeing to her sisters plan.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Boris gobbled down his cereal and placed the bowl on an end table beside them. He yawned softly, and stretched his arms and legs. “I need a nap...” He mumbled to him self. He was the only vampire who could sleep in the house, and he chalked that up to the fact he ate human foods. He leaded his head back and closed his eyes.

Shamus hopped on his bike and rode quickly back to the the house and dropped his bike. He ran quickly into the back and slumped over by a tree, trying to forget what he just saw.

Kiara jumped onto her bed and flopped on her stomach. She giggled kicking her feet in the air. “I’m so excited!! Maybe one of the vampires will even write back!!!” She was so happy she literally began to roll back and forth ove rthe top of her bed.
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Hannah got off her horse and snuck around to the front door trying hard not to be seen, she quickly dropped the letter to the step and knocked on the large door. As soon as she did so she sprinted back to her horse and remounted moving as fast as she could.

Vincen finally got up and wandered back to the castle on his way he saw a human on a hourse, "Hey!" he called this was his chance to talk to someone. The girl looked at him in fear and yelped she quickly ran away. "Damn!" Vincen exclaimed realizing how threatening he sounded.

Jayde missed the sound of the door knocking since she was in another room. If she had heard it she probably would have not think twice about burning the letter in the fire.
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Hachi Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Boris opened his eyes to the sound of the door. He noticed Vincen was already standing in the door way and got up to see what was hapening. “What you got there?” He asked rubbing his eyes and walking over.

Shamus quickly drifted off into sleep and fell over onto the ground. Some how slept with a lot of noise and lots of differnt people rushing by.

Kiara got up and went over to her window. She gazed over at the other castle, so gloomy, and wished to know what was going on overthere. “I wonder if she got there yet... What if they ate her?! Oh my gosh.. If she’s dead I’m dead...” She worried, and she began to pace back and forth. “No.. she’s fine..” She told her self. “I hope some one got my letter... And I really hope they write back!!"
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Vincen walked into the house and saw the letter on the doorstep, he picked it up and walked into the house looking down at it, when Boris came and asked what it was, he replied, "I don't know... It looks like a human wrote a letter" he said carefully opening the dealed edge and taking out the folded note. He read the contents and smiled to himself, "This is good" he said joyfully as he started to the study to write back.

Hannah quickly rode back to her castle in fear and shock, she had encountered a vampire and got away, "I'm so lucky, I could of died" she mummbled getting off of her horse and putting him back int the stall. she gave him a mint and waited with him for a few minutes to calm down. After about 20 minutes she got up and walked back to the main house to tell Kiara she was alright and got the message delivered. While walking through the halls to Kiara, she saw Shamus sleeping on the floor she looked in surprise for a minute then walked over to him and shook his shoulder, "Shamus," she said nicely "Wake up, you should go to your room to sleep" she said shaking him
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum