Nannynannypoopoo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannynannypoopoo
Nannynannypoopoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sakura Hamsturaa Boku No Kiss
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm by Hachi

» Poo poo doooootly club awesome. yeah. thanks.
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm by Hachi

» Men in yoga pants.
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm by Hachi

» FANCIFUL CHARRIES.
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm by Hachi

» YOYOYO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm by Hachi

» Lets goooooooo~!
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am by Spritefyre

» Mooska Matt-Tuck-Look-Alike With a Soda on the Side
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm by totoro813

» FOR SHIZZLIEY CHARRIES.
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm by Hachi

» AHHhhhhhhh!
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am by Hachi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper.

2 posters

Go down

Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. Empty Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper.

Post  Hachi Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:23 pm

[rand]Heyy guys. Lets just pick up where we left off. I'll post in a minute. <3[/rand]
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. Empty Re: Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper.

Post  totoro813 Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Okk ummm jw now since were on the internet can i change the way my people look? and make them bios and stuff??
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. Empty Re: Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper.

Post  Hachi Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 pm

If you want. I wanna keep mine but i guess i'll make bios when im not this lazy lol!
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 pm

kayy Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. 12502311 this is Ai, she changed appearance but she's still the same lol Umm I dont know what to do for the bio so im just going to try to make one up ^.^
Name: Ai
Personality: silent(?), nice, She's very quiet but when you get to know her (or if she's at her job) she's pretty outgoing.
looks:pic above
Likes: clothing/ being dressed up, women, candy, cute/pretty people
Job: model
Continuation of the RP cath, vic, and I started on paper. N1312
Name: Sachiko (sachi)
Age: Early 20's (i dont know what age group there supposed to be so im just guessing
Personality: Fun, likes to party but can get bored very easily, loves music (plays bass)
Looks: above
Job: waitress and many other part time jobs

(if there is anything that i should add or take out of the bio please tell mee!)

Last edited by Lotusofagirl on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  totoro813 Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Since Vic cant get one for awhile should you just post since its your turn already? confused (By the way ilove these smileys rabbit there like the DA ones)
totoro813
totoro813

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum